Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

ifristore

that make life so much easier, and my store is so beautiful right now, great app and great customer service, thank you so much.

March 6, 2020

We've put so much effort in making the installation process as easy as possible. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

Pelargonia Store

Great App, I recommend for sure. All in one what you need, and specially great support, they are very kind and ready to help!

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're happy you're enjoying VITALS! :)

evokidz

Honestly one of the best apps out there! Its a powerhouse of incredible apps. I dont use all of it but the ones that I do are great. I must add that the customer support is one of the best out there. There is a look and feel I wanted my Product Bundles and Reviews to look like and they will always custom code it for me based on my request. Definitely worth the 29.99/month for all the apps and service you receive.

March 6, 2020

We try as much as we can to fit the needs of our customers and reading this review, I can say we succeed. Thank you!

Patriot20

So If you are starting out you should Use Vitals only...!
Their support is extremely helpful and above all professional...
Which will help you learn about the Principle customer is king....
The apps help you create a extremely professional page!!
Five outta five...!

Speechless! You rock!

Carekits

this app is really amazing and money saving! the customer service is helpful and do some custom code for you.

March 6, 2020

These are a few of the main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

Enhanced Pundi

All apps are awesome. The agents are also commendable. They respond literally fast and fixed all issues. Thanks

March 6, 2020

You are awesome too for taking time to write us this great review! Thank you!

MiKraze

I don't write reviews usually but this App really worth it. I was struggling to find Apps to meet my store requirements. I had to install at least ten different Apps on my store in order for my store to look professional. A friend told me about this App and I am so far enjoying it, it has everything that e-commerce store should have. The support team is extraordinary, I literally set up all the required features of my store in an hour. Strongly recommended app for those who are serious in succeeding dropshipping business.

March 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and we will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well. Good luck with your sales!

Cumulus Max

Excellent customer service, and it compacts with a lot of functional apps. You need this app to make your store useful.

March 6, 2020

Your recommendation is very much appreciated. We'll make sure to keep the app the greatest :)

Regen

Fantastic app and customer support!
They always fix anything that is necessary (very fast!!!) and they have countless features to be used.

March 6, 2020

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

Magic of Beauty

Great app. Combined apps does save me money. Even more importantly, it works seamlessly with very little to none in terms of slowing down as I use about 25 of them on my website. Customer service is fairly quick mostly due to limited to hours of operation to respond but did resolve all my issues. Would recommend highly.

March 6, 2020

We're glad that you're enjoying VITALS! We try as much as we can to make VITALS easy to use. Thank you for your recommendation!