Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

free.style-sensor

thank you verry match your are a top-notch service
great patience with a good follow-up thank you

January 28, 2020

We really appreciate your opinion. Thank you!

Beauty Firm

HOLY CRAP!!! Is this the BEST APP EVER or what???
I spent DAYS screwing around with other apps that filled my Shopify store up with junk files.
Enter VITAL apps. Wow, just wow. Hmmmmm... let's see....
Easy to use? TICK! Beautiful styles? TICK! Every app I need rolled into one? TICK!
Plus these guys ABSOLUTELY ROCKED IT with their customer service - it's the best I've ever had! Plus their system uses caching that doesn't bog your store down.
It's a shame others have to know about this, I feel like I'm getting an unfair advantage by using it...
Thanks team from VITAL :)

January 28, 2020

Wow. One of the best reviews we ever got. You rock!

Best Bark

Truly amaying App - I recommend it , it more than 1 app and very easy to use.
Thank you soo much....

January 28, 2020

"Easy" is a word we really like to hear when it comes to the usage of our app. Thank you!

NoroLuxe

Vital is the all in one app!! it's a must have to run your business!! the people behind the app is just as amazing as the app....

January 23, 2020

You are amazing for leaving us such a wonderful review!

BOGMAR

Truly fantastic App - I can not recommend it enough. Second store I've now installed it on. Really great

January 23, 2020

VITALS on more of your stores means you enjoy it :) Thank you for the recommendation!

Lux Séoul

Amazing app amazing support, theyve helped me on many things and are very responsive, i recommand this app!

January 23, 2020

We are very grateful that you took to leave us this wonderful review.

Soul Charms

This is the best app I've ever used over my many years in ecom. The app is really easy to use and like that I have one place to go adjust my apps. The customer support has been wonderful and responsive.

January 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and we will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well. Good luck with your sales!

Nick Select

So many features packed into one & many more added, 10/10 would recommend to anyone. Keeps everything simple too.

January 21, 2020

We're glad that you're enjoying VITALS! We try as much as we can to make VITALS easy to use. Thank you for your recommendation!

hartiful

Hands down, the best app out there. It packs so much in without slowing down your site like so many other apps do. The support is second to none, fast responses and they go above and beyond to help you out when there's an issue. If you don't have this on your store you're missing out!

January 21, 2020

Your review is very much appreciated. Loading speed is one of our biggest advantages when it comes to reasons why a store should install VITALS. Only one request to a server is definitely helping to increase the loading speed. We covered this in our case study: https://medium.com/vitals/shopify-page-speed-3a104b330624

Lami Fragrance

This app has a lot of potentials. Apart from the fact that it made our page speed a bit better, all its 40+ apps only have basic functions. I don't mind having 5 great apps with the smartest algorithms for the price. I see myself deleting this app once my plan ended because I am not totally satisfied. This app has product bundles and search app yet I had to go download a better search app and a better frequently bought app from the shopify store. Tell me why I should spend double just two have 2 apps working right?

Their search app has no auto correct and looks very flimsy.

January 21, 2020

We value every review and opinion in order to improve our functionalities and cover as much needs as we can. Thank you!