Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Boston Pet Products®

Great app. Very useful. Well worth the money so far with the many features it offers. What else can I say?

Savage Daffodil

The most important part of any app (in my opinion) is the support staff. My experience with them was amazing. Getting this app is a good idea!

DIZYRD

This is my first ever review on an app. This is by far the best app on Shopify. It is literally 40+ apps for 29.99 YOU CAN NOT BEAT THAT!

whipify

Nothing bad to say about this app! As long as they keep adding features & keep the price the same... it will always be my no1 favourite app! I recommend this for everyone with a store.

MARNIN

Superb support, I'm super thankful to Mihai and the team for helping me fine-tune their apps to our store. Excellent dashboard and easy to use apps that load quickly and don't mess up our shop. Thanks, guys. Can't beat this price.

white nirvana

This one is really helpful if you wanna archive your success on Shopify, as i started out as newbie i use free version but i plan to go paid version for it...

Floofaroo

I never leave reviews for anything, but ive dealt with the pain of having way too many random apps that slow site speed for years now. This is by far the easiest to use and most robust dashboard i have ever used. This has everything you need, the only other app I have is Klaviyo. This doesnt have a ton of 5 star reviews for nothing. For $30/m this is a better value than 24 hour fitness im not joking.

Gurlthreads

An absolute no-brainer! Nearly blew a gasket when I saw what this app was offering. 10/10 stars from me. Replaced about 10 apps, which definitely sped up my store. Please, keep your pricing the same and you'll have a lifetime customer here.

204th Street Shop

I've been using this app for 2 month now, and it has been a money saver and a Site booster!! What a find!! They keep on adding apps, and its so convenient and such a time saver, it's ALL the apps you need and some!!!

VolcanoNation.com

The app works great you can only the ones that you want too so there's not a bunch of apps running all at the same time slowing down your site. I can't wait to get and use all the other apps that are coming.