Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Mad Ibiza - Boat Party Agency

The app is keep getting better and better. It includes all the "must-have" apps in one package and the most important thing: the site load speed increase is almost unnoticeable unlike other apps. The support is great. I reached out to them a few times to change small things in my store and they did a very good job with no extra cost.

!!Recommended!!

Cali & Bee

This app is a problem-solver and a money-saver. I love how easily it integrates with my shop's theme and that you can modify to suit your store's appearance and brand colors. There's no 'one size fits all' in the tools that they offer. Plus, they are always working on developing new features to offer as part of the package. Highly recommend this app!

Brooklyn Hipshop

Happened across this app merely by chance...what a great thing! Raises the bar of professionalism on my website. Thank-you.

Exceptional Shop

GUYS!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST APP IN THE WHOLE MARKET!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! FOR 20 USD IT HAS ALL THE NECESSARY APPS YOU WILL EVER NEED!!! 30+ ITS VALUE OF 200 USD OR MORE + THEY ALL FIT THE STORE!!! I CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM FOR FINDING THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! RECOMMEND 10/5 STARS **********

Golden Aspirations

Absolutely amazing app, one of the best I've ever used. The app is jam-packed with features, easy to integrate/use and has great customization options. The developers are very responsive and are actively working hard on improving the app - VITALS a must-have!

Linda Cute

This is the best app I have ever used before , It gathers all the necessary apps in one app and it ads more from time to time so I really recommend it

And Everything Nice

100% my favorite app on Shopify, and constantly getting even better. It's the first app I install on any store I own. Crazy amount of functionality for the price you pay, and the support you get from their team is top-notch. A++++

Dabolly

If someone is annoyed by other apps that change your theme codes and would like to have one clean, easy-to-use app, you have to use this app. I was intending to add reviews, add social shares, sticky add to cart button etc and have tried so many apps. That significantly slowed load time for my website and I have to delete them, but only to find there are a lot of leftover codes, which really annoyed me and I have to restore the theme from a previous backup version.

You dont need to believe what I said above but if you give VITALS a try, you will see how nicely designed the dashboard is. They have literally thought of all details. I can tell it is some serious hard work.

Also, the price is very competitive compared with others.

STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

iCosmetrend Store

I use this app now and it is very useful and easy to install
I like it so much. so many options for a good price :)

CoCo Hauteur

Excellent app! Does exactly what it promises and very easy to use and install. Plus, customer support is outstanding.

I initially used another excellent app from appsovle for currency conversion. But I deleted it.
My reason for uninstalling the app is because I found a better app from the same company, appsolve. An app called VITALS.

I don't know if other store owners ever become tired of being nickel and dimed to death by app developers and their apps that only perform one, maybe two functions, and offer little to no customer support... I am.
Maybe it is because I'm not here to make app developers successful. I'm here to make my store successful and to help other store owners out when I can.
Occasionally, I'm also here to support app developers who support me. Without nickel and diming me to death in the process. I haven't run into many of those kinds of developers and companies but when I do I speak up because too often in today's world no one speaks up about anything. Whether it's good customer service, bad customer service. Businesses with integrity, app developers with no integrity. So, things never really change. The good developers, suppliers, apps whatever it may be are mixed in with the bad and their quality apps, their integrity, and outstanding products often go unnoticed.

In a short period of time appsolve, their customer support and their apps have gained not only my respect but my support.

Here's one reason why: As a store owner, how often have you reached out for customer support and within minutes, on a Saturday, got a response? In my experience, many times, I never get a response. Appsolve is the exception. They're not perfect but compared to many other app companies... appsolve is pretty damn close in my opinion.

Anyone serious about the success of their Shopify store should at the least install one of appsolve's apps for a free trial. Especially VITALS I would be surprised if you didn't end up deleting at least two or three of your store's current apps and replacing them all with VITALS.