VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

21 - 30 of 2024 reviews

WeKeinDoIt

Awesome support! These guys were able to recover all my reviews that are very much important to me.

HighPaw

Have to say this app is way beyond my expectation, all function works well even with page builder. Great compatibility. And the support team is just amazing, swift reply with professional advice. These guys know what they are doing.

Infinite∞Pegasus

It is the best app that I have ever used and let me tell I will never remove this app from Shopify apps. It has everything you want no need to pay extra money to the other apps,

Zanzibar Seamoss & More

Just added the app. So far so good. Its doing what promised. Most of all the support is great. Had a sticky situation transfering apps and the Vital support team went above and beyond in helping out.

Hills Leisure UK

Great App, the only one you really need. Costin great customer service replies instantly if you have any trouble understanding the app

Athena Brilliance

Very good app, with top notch support team quick to answer every queries and support new businesses to reach their goals. Everything is pretty transparent and saves a lot of hassle downloading different applications that could slow down the website, whereas everything is centralized into one in Vitals case.
I highly recommend.

Custom Feet Insoles

they have amazing customer service and have a lot of tools really they have everything that your website needs

Hekate Jewelry

I am using this app for many things, so far everything is great. I had a small hiccup with my Pop-up for email captures, but Shiela Ann P. was extremely helpful and even helped me customize the colors and font to match my store, so Awesome! Thanks again Shiela!

Melliflus

Incredibly fast response times and very helpful customer service. I contacted them to help me update the layout of my product reviews and they were very helpful.

Petsteller

It's just an excellent app because you get so much for your money.
The customer support is truly great and on point.
We recommend this to other merchants!