VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

AcnoBright™

This app has fallen right out of heaven. Mihai and Costin actually helped me out a lot and I really appreciate it, give the fact that it was Easter weekend. This says a lot about the service they provide and points to the fact that it actually cares a lot for their customers. My website load time dropped by 50%, so thank you!

Beach Bound Babe

I used this app on my first store and I honestly did not expect to receive the kind of customer support that I did. They were very fast at responding to my support tickets and extremely helpful and all around great people. Thanks

Baby Voordeel

Great app and many TOP functionalities. The customer service is the quickest I have ever seen. Would definately recommend this app

LapBottoms

Great and powerful tool to use in your store. Performance is outstanding and support is helpful in case of questions!

MINICINE

Fantastic app with a fantastic team. I'd personally like to thank Vladimir, one of the Customer Success Guru's for his fast replies, friendliness, informative clarifications & attention to detail. Great app with great people at the helm!

Enzo Eliquid

A powerful application using almostt 60% of its features and never failed me.
Counter of upsales are working

SterChef.nl

Good app with the most functionalities you will need for an ecommerce website. Customer support is also very good and quick with helping.

Rigorer

Great app and great customer service support. I have some problems and Costin responded so fast and solved it for me within a short time frame.
I definitely recommend this great app to all the sellers out there. Very valuable for the functions available. Kudos to this app.

Shop Kooka

Nice and easy all-in-one app. Customer service is excellent too. Can't wait to see what else the team will be developing!

Newcrave

Great app, saves you money with super functionality. More importantly, the support is FIRST CLASS. Highly recommended.