VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

InCrate.store

Worth the value, with so many apps come in a bundle. All apps are put under one dashboard and easy to manage. Support team are always fast to respond. Both Mihai and Andrei are awesome Highly recommended. You will never regret installing VITALS.

Cool AF

This app is great! It's got so many features in it that I'm not even able to use them all. Although some of the features are not delivering the best results like those individual apps with a single feature do, but hey, you get what you pay for. I'd recommend this app, definitely value for money!

Rock n Romance

Great app that offer stacks of features .. we only used a few that we really needed to kick off with but as time goes on we have enables a few more to test our customers reaction to them .. all in all a very positive set of tools to play with and help higher conversion rates from our web visitors ..

Ortizly

It's really perfect. I'm very happy with this App. It's great. Es muy util y practica. Puedes hacer tantas cosas con un solo pago y tantas aplicaciones en un solo lugar.

Anboxed Store

Literally the best app in shopify. Save a lot of money. It increases the functionality of my shopify store

DARK ICON

I've thought that this app would be some kind of "joke". It turned out this is the epic app that "appsolve" team built! I couldn't believe that everything will work so smoothly, just blessing to shopify apps store. 100 out of 10. I've deleted 4 apps that cost me more than Vitals app. Also for 19.99$ I mean I get sooooo many other options inside. Game-changer really.

Mega Elephant

This is surely one of the gems on the shopify app store. What the team at VITALS is cooking up is going to revolutionize the app platform! Thank-you so much for creating an app as this!

TheGamaShop

It's a really nice app, I'm just starting in e-commerce and there is a lot of features that help mi store to be more attractive to my customers.

egifts

This app is a true life saver! So many vital apps rolled into one. We are very happy to have found this for our business. Makes life much easier. Also, EXTREMELY good customer service! They are very prompt and always ready to assist whenever we need help. Customer Support also mentioned some of their upcoming add-ons, so this app will be getting even better than it already is. 5-Stars from us!

The Distinguished Nerd

Literally my favorite app. Considering it has over 30+ apps, it's amazing that all of them work as well as they do. The amount of money you'll save by installing VITALS is crazy, and the developer team is super responsive. I've already installed this app on multiple of my stores and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.