VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

renhalsa

This is my second store that I have used this app on. I like that it offers so much of the apps I am looking for and it all integrates together so nicely. They are continually adding more. Always get a quick response when I need help. Highly recommend.

Laboratorio Bio

Great app and thanks for the assistence that are very helpful or my business and my store. five stars !!

International Beauty Institute

For the price and to get so many features, it's by far my favourite on shopify. I use: upsell bundles, banner, visitor replays, product tabs, geolocation redirect, and more! Also, their support team is incredibly helpful. I've only run into one issue with my bundles and international pricing, but they're helping me to fix it and providing top notch service. They also have short-term and longterm roadmaps to show what to look forward to next. And you can upvote what you're looking to see. Love it.

AylinStyle

The service is perfect fast respond and they made the job forme thanks a lot for your help i appreciate a lot

Kattenfontein

Amazing app. worth the price and you even get a 30 day free trial. So try it out yourself! would give it a 10/10

OOOVIN

This app has it all! Really ALL! And razer sharp and quick support! They are very helpful and know a lot. I love to long trial period so you can really make the app work for you and try to earn its price back. One minor thing for a starter it has a steep price, as you can easily have a few months of loss while testing and finding products and it doubles your monthly shop fees basically.

ferque store

Amazing and very useful app! I had improve my store using VITALS upsell and volume discount add-ins.

flow&shine

We have been using the Vitals apps for some time already and it does the job!
I specially value the concept of having several apps under one platform working smoothly together.
Also, I appreciate the great support that we have been receiving.

labelme.at

It´s not the cheapest app but in fact with all the possibilities you get it´s still a good deal! The support team is the most friendly and helpful I ever encountered within all the shopify apps!

Spare and Square

Brilliant app iv managed to get rid of 3 - 4 apps I was using and replaced with this one app. It has tons of brilliant features all in one app and the support is fantastic. Had some very slight issues with how apps were being displayed, suport replied and sorted the issues in a few mins! Cant reccomend highly enough. spareandsquare.co.uk