VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Kitchen Altitude

I started it today and already enjoying it! Exploring it and hope it would be a good start for my drop shipping journey. Free 3 months trial would help me during this COVID19 time.

April 1, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)

Maju Superfoods

Great App. The support is excellent. Fast turnaround and resolved all my issues. I would highly recommend! Thanks.

April 1, 2020

The support team would like to thank you for taking the time to mention how amazing they were! Thank you for your review.

Luxure

Great app! Looks good and works easy. Many functions included so you don’t need 5 apps anymore just 1.

March 25, 2020

Thanks for you for review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

ellaglow

Fantastic app as, only topped by their attentive customer support. Any issue you have, small or big, they step up and fix it quickly. I've been using this for one of my stores for a while and it's brought a significant amount of extra revenue just with their Product Bundle. I can't speak highly enough of the team behind VITALS.

March 25, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

ECOSIDERS

Great support, you will not find any better app for its purpose. Plus, the support is amazing, I was responded within 2 minutes!

March 25, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help :)

Chic Boutique

Very useful application with very good customer service. I asked them for several adjustments and they did them in a minute! Thanks!

March 25, 2020

We will make sure that we'll keep the same level of kindness. Thank you very much.

MC Ultra LED

The Vitals | 40+ is a fantastic app!
The support team is even better! always ready to help.

Thanks for everything!

March 25, 2020

We always value every feedback. We appreciate your honesty and we take this as an opportunity to learn what's best for you.

onekeysoftware

I'm impressed because the app developper replied too quick and all my problems were solved immediately. Thanks a lot !

March 25, 2020

Our responses are blazing fast! Thank you also for choosing Vitals!

SuperbSh

This app is a must have for your store. Get it now. Support is also great, and Adi helped me set up the automatic currency converter just the way i wanted it. Thanks guys.

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing outstanding support, as you've already seen :)

r-sain

Awesome app, when before I struggled with installed a dozen different apps to get my stores ready, now I just install Vitals and everything is there, saving
me tons of time and hundreds of dollars per month! And their customer support is 5/5 too, never seen such a quickly, friendly and helpful support level.

March 25, 2020

We are glad we can fulfill all the needs a store has, in order to avoid bigger loading times and money spent on many other apps. Thank you!