VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Volship Chile

The application has been very helpful. On the other hand, the support is fast and very effective. Recommended app

CanvaCrew.com

Really awesome app and support! Would recommend. This is all you need. No need to buy dozens of separate apps when you install this.

Harrys 1982

Impresionante atencion al cliente!! van mas rapido que un misil. Un 10 para esta aplicaion. muy muy recomendable!!

Gardening for Kids

It does everything we need and more. The price is exceptional, and it means we don't have 15 different apps all slowing the page down with endless unnecessary features.
The support has been excellent - Costin replied almost instantly to my questions about moving over from another app. Cannot recommend this enough!

youthandearth

This app is a no-brainer and it must be the best app on Shopify? I have to say the staff has been very helpful in helping with some specific placements of the apps or if ever I had a problem getting anything to work. I am using a number of the apps but these are the main features that I think help with conversions 1. Product Bundles
2. Volume Orders
3. Pre-Orders
4. Recently Viewed
5. Related Products
6. Shipping Information
7. Wheel Of Fortune
8. Currency Switcher I use many more but these I believe are defiantly a must-have to help with conversions. So good I disable some other apps that were offering similar features. I also like they are very transparent with the road map and seeing that they will also support pre-cart upsells and bogo will also be great features. In time I am pretty sure they will have every feature imaginable.

Homesandjoy™

Realmente llevo tiempo trabajando con shopify, y siempre he sido reacio a instalar muchas apps, preferia trabajar con el codigo y no tener que instalar nada... Sin embargo, un conocido fue muy insistente en este tema y no me arrepiento, tiene absolutamente TOOOODO lo que necesito para OPTIMIZAR mi tienda y ademàs el sevicio de atención al cliente, es por decirlo de alguna manera, IMPOLUTO. Es una de las pocas reviews que dejo, pero es que pienso que puede ser de gran ayuda para los que pensaban como yo!!

ThreeSixty Loft

The experience has been superb so far. The support is truly 24/7! My request was attended and resolved promptly. And a special thanks to Rey for his quick response! Highly recommend this app!

Worldzam

Sorprendente app tiene la mayoria de cosas que necesitas ademas de una atención 24/7 para cualquier consulta o modificación...me encanta la verdad.
Seguid asi chicos y chicas ejempolo de app.

LETO1

Con esta app no hace falta que instales otra ya que tiene todo lo que necesitas. El equipo de soporte hacen un muy buen trabajo. Lo recomiendo

ArtLigion

I really like this app, because it has so many additional apps built-in:) And also really easy to use!