Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

AS U NEED IT

Customer service is very good, also quick to help me solve the problem, an app contains a lot of small applications very convenient

Moonmat

Very good app with a lot of functions, the support is also very good. Can recommend it for everyone who needs a lot of functions in one place

AstridSilk

Costin is such an angel! He thoroughly helped me with my problem, he is so kind, helpful and patient with me! Thank you so much Costin!

MamiParadies I von Mama zu Mama

Die App hat viele coole Features. Der Support hilft sehr schnell und qualifiziert. Ich werde die App weiterhin für viele Shop-Apps verwenden.

liciousitems

GREAT APP GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL I JUST LOVE THIS APP.............................

Offnova

awesome customer support. quick reply and result. would recommend to other store owners. exploring more functions

HairBootique

the best assistant is Costin . C gets straight to the point and listens to the issues you are having with the apps. Was able to provide a solution and get it fixed straight away. Thanks alot!

Juve.ae

I started using "Recently Viewed" and "Related products" app in Vitals and I am loving both of them. The design is great & the app is very easy to use. I am so happy I found this app. There are many other apps within it that I am excited to try out as well! Download and try it for 30 days free trial and you wont regret it!!

Artisan Professionnel

A must-use app to help your Shopify website. Nice and fast responses customer services. Really love the Boost Revenue module

cuddlypoodle

Love their Customer support. Super fast response and helpful even on Trial version. Highly recommended