VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

MyGizmo.Shop

I have 2 stores running Vitals, very powerful app. saved me a lot of time and money! The first thing I will do for my next store is setting up vitals.

March 16, 2020

We wish you all the best and we hope that you will create many successful stores. Thank you!

Makiddos™

Very usefull app(s) and the support team is awesome. They answered me instantly and solve a litle compatibility problem with my theme.

March 16, 2020

We're here to help in case anyone needs it :) Really appreciate it!

Janscent

Excellent support. I had several issues with my webpage, and the app.
A guy named Vladimir helped me to figure out the problem, and he did.
Thank you.

March 16, 2020

We will let Vladimir know that you mentioned him in your great review. Thanks!

clearproco

Amazing app have been using since December work very well! Almost anything we need to help our business.

March 16, 2020

We are really glad that you find our app useful. Thank you!

YURICA

Fantastic app, and the customer support is excellent. Replies are always super prompt and they always manage to help me solve whatever issues I have.

March 6, 2020

We are really grateful for your review and we promise we'll continue improving VITALS! Thank you!

JYTO shop

I only use this app just for one feature. There are other apps for that but this one in vitals works best for my store. I had some errors when first installed but got great support and got it fixed. best customer service!

March 6, 2020

Thank you! But it's a pity you don't use more of VITALS, there are 40+ more features waiting for you!

Smith & Jones

I used this app and they are amazing, it's a one-stop shop. Very savy developers too who would love to help you with anything. Amazing Support

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We encourage everyone to reach us out whenever they need assistance. :)

Luumyn

This is an amazing app and I found it very useful. The customer support is excellent too. Highly recommended.

March 6, 2020

Your review means a lot to us. Thank you so much for choosing and supporting VITALS!

cookerry

Only reason I use vitals in that it speeds up my website. It replaced a bunch of apps in your store that slow down your website

March 6, 2020

That was our number #1 priority and we are so pleased to know you're happy with the final result. Thank you!

topstick.shop

Really all you need for marketing. Customizable. Really fast helpdesk (even at odd hours like mine just now). Just customizing it, but I have great hopes!

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much! Whenever you need a customization to our app, don't hesitate to write us again.