Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Sharing Aloha

so far so great! any questions to ask the live chat really helps you through the struggles of finding things and fixing them, always going above and beyond!

District Sixty

This app is absolutely amazing; for everything that one gets, it's literally a steal! I ran into some issues with the products review portion (user error), and the support team was fantastic. I had Michael J. as my support person. He went above and beyond the expectations of what I needed to be done. He helped me tremendously! I truly LOVE this app!

Stile Diversa

This is the best app ever so far.. still, lots to learn, Customer Service beyond the line. Michael J helped me to get the nice shape of my online store.

Jafleur

Amazing support team, they reply to my question and fixed my problems, I recommend Vital apps, thank you

Favonor Shop

It helps so much to make the website look more professional trustworthy and increases sales. It's just great!

ThatKitchenLabel

The support system is AMAZING! Any issues / questions that you have they answer and fix almost instantly. I had some issues with some of the features because I had previously added code to my website...but they managed to fix it! Not only is the support great - but they make using their app soooooooo easy! it integrates so well

AS U NEED IT

Customer service is very good, also quick to help me solve the problem, an app contains a lot of small applications very convenient

Moonmat

Very good app with a lot of functions, the support is also very good. Can recommend it for everyone who needs a lot of functions in one place

AstridSilk

Costin is such an angel! He thoroughly helped me with my problem, he is so kind, helpful and patient with me! Thank you so much Costin!

MamiParadies I von Mama zu Mama

Die App hat viele coole Features. Der Support hilft sehr schnell und qualifiziert. Ich werde die App weiterhin für viele Shop-Apps verwenden.