VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

5.0 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    98% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    (3)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    (3)

All reviews

51 - 60 of 1987 reviews

Mysfeer

Une application complète qui rassemble plusieurs applications plus besoin d'installer 10 applications pour votre boutique, l'application permet de personnaliser l'emplacement. Vous pouvez importer des avis clients, utiliser les offres commerciales "Volume discount" ou "achteter fréquement ensemble" en plus vous pouvez voir le comprtement de vos client sur votre boutique.
Génial et le prix n'est pas cher vu le nombre d'applications que propose vitals Le support est réactif et il apporte des solutions rapidement à mes demandes. Je recommande à 100%

Brico-Innov

Vitals est déjà composées de beaucoup d'applications, et de futures a venir pour améliorer le package, top !!!

Fantasy Walrus

This app is a true gem. Instead of spending on so many different apps, this is an all in 1 solution. A must-have.

LED Bonsai Store

Love it! Includes all of the features that I would generally use for my stores and it's handy to have everything bundled into a single app.

Cat Women

Cette application est géniale, la meilleure sur le marché car elle fait tout et donc remplace des dizaines d'applications à elle seule. Juste le prix au début nous fait hésiter mais ça se rentabilise vite dans la mesure ou elle nous fera économiser et gagner...Le service client est top et répond à une vitesse surprenante! Bravo et bonne chance pour la suite :)

Valldal

The SAV is super Helpfull ! this app gots everything ! l love it. l just wanted the currency converter, l ended up using 6 options !

E3 Consulting

This app is amazing and by far the best value on Shopify. I will not use all of the apps available especially the product reviews since it can't integrate with my loyalty app, speaking of which I wish they had, but still, it's great and you cannot beat the customer service. There is a reason why there are so many positive reviews. I look forward to using this app to grow my store!

The Extension Bar

I'm loving this app! So many things i've been trying to implement ALL in one app. Customer service is friendly and knowledgable. i can see this app being well worth it even after the $30.

Monkey Mind

We've only been using the app for a day and the support has been a revelation. We needed help with some customization and the VITALS team not only responded in less than an hour, they continued to answer my follow up emails as soon as they were sent. Will continue to use this app and update my impressions as we get into it more. For now: super happy!

Techno Imperial

Support team are very kind and eficient. When i have a question i recive help in one second. I like this app.