VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Jakon

Muy bueno y rápido el servicio al cliente!! me encantó las funcionalidades que tiene esta aplicación, la recomiendo enormemente!

Spitilia

Better and easier to use than many similar apps and is much better because of the price! Just perfect!

Little Paws

i used this app for because its a bundel of 40 app only to discover other amazing apps that this have this is the best all in one APP ever made and for the price it save you so much money from grabing separate app is 100% recomend my conversion skyrocket since having it!

REEZBOTIC

Great App with a lot of features. You basically don't need other apps when you have vitals. A game-changer app. I had an issue with the accelerated checkout and the support team solved it in minutes. Awesome team!

Babies Sky

There was a malfunction for one of the apps within Vitals, so I contacted support through live chat at 11pm, and they responded and fixed it in a few min. Impressive customer support services!

Chesshombre™

Vitals is truly an excellent app that is going to provide you with loads of value. Better yet, their customer service is by far the best I've experienced, keep up the great work guys!

Tapisserie Home

I find a lot of app in one app (vitals), I won time and money with this app and custumers service is top.

Ruta.Store

Great app, and the best support! got help for every step and successfully improved my store within 2 days!

univers des minous

I am very satisfied with the service I asked for help and the response was quick and efficient.very satisfied.a big thank you to the vitals team

SIJANG MART - Online Korean Grocery, Samgyupsal & Meat

VITALS is reliable I've been using for more than a month, and I've made several technical requests and they are available 24/7/365! This app worths definitely more than 29.99 dollars a month (I hope you can keep the pricing!) Thanks.