Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Laatstefiets.nl

Wide variety of features and very good support! Response time is always very good. They are very patient and persist until problem is solved.

Lumi Plushie

Great service. Many things i am unsure about i can get it fixed almost immediately with their service. Lots of apps with super easy implementation

MiniFlora

Vitals is one of the best Shopify apps ever. Their support is amazing and they offer a variety of useful apps. Highly recommended.

DiLucaBros

Their customer service is unmatched! A+ Vitals is great and very easy to use. They have very detailed instructional video for each application. Looking forward to them adding additional apps!

Smeash

Great App! I do reviews, size guides, trust badges- ALMOST EVERYTHING through vitals. AMAZING APP. Customer service is 10/10

Revelation Wellness

We have been using the pre-order and product reviews features for some time and they have transformed our business. So easy to set up and use. We also use the quantity pricing feature, stock scarcity and are just implementing the product tabs feature. This app is well worth the money!

Hued Home

I was unsure whether this app would actually do everything I need, and it has... and so much more. There are a few features it could do with, but the support is amazing and hopefully they will have these features available. Can't recommend the app enough and the support!!

Outtire

The reviews don't lie. This app increased my conversions in 1 day. The product bundle alone is worth this app but the fact it comes with 39 other apps for free? Getting VITALS is a no-brainer.

Grams' Glitter House

It is helping me with all the things I need to run my small business. Plus their chat help is the best around.

Home Owl Security

Great app for a range of features. Most Importantly though, the support is first rate. Genuinely exceptional! Thanks to the support team and everyone involved in this app! Legends