Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Leesee Chane & Dortas

We use Vitals for almost ALL of our Stores functions. Simple to Use, However SUPER EASY if you use and are guided by the 1-7min video support, definitely worth the time. Our stats are simple to read, pop ups and my now favorite BUY X GET Y recently added! The Add to cart and pop up functions are exactly where I want them to be without really any effort Chat Support is AMAZING, Always responding in a timely manner. Could go on but then would not leave space for you and your review! Thank You Vitals for making business life super simple with a professional looking outcome!

Lavender Living

We have always had a prompt and helpful response from their customer service. Would recommend the app.

Fuchstools

The support fixed my Problem in a short time very well! I allowed them to change store settings and they fixed it so didnt have to do anything more than write them a message !

easylivng

Very good service. Easy to contact and understand what you are saying. Are able to fix a lot of things I need help with.

ooft pillow

Way better than all the other apps. This one app will give you everything for one set price and save you the hastle of having to download 20 different apps, slowing down your store. From my experience support is also very good here. They answer within minutes and have configured all my problems. LOVE THIS APP :D special shout out to COSTIN C. for fixing an issue i was dealing with for way too long!

Momstamin

The support is awesome. Quick reply and very helpful. Thank you so much for the fast work. Strongly recommended.

TecnoStrike®

a really awesome App and the support team are the best, thank you so much for the great work that you do. highly recommended

Onlinemarkat KSA

i never tried an app as easy as this!! customer service is beyond expectations !! very professional and high responsive more over they are so kind and patient great job!!

Live Athletic

These guys rock! Great app with lots of options. I always seem to have a question or 2 and their service team answers it immediately

CuteCuddle

I'm a Shopify developer and I use this app on all of my stores that I develop using Shopify. Makes thing easier for me. Instead of using different apps for different functionalities, use this single app to have all of them on your store.
The support is super responsive and helpful. I hope they will add more functionalities in the future.
Thanks for such an amazing app.