VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

IconSign Lashes

EVERYTIME I needed help they where there to help with no problem. Easily replaced many apps that I was going to use and saved me tons of money!! Thanks

Living Shoppers

Amazing. It will save lot of money and it will increase AOV. Thank you support team for always helping our store.

BoostShirt™

the best app ever, crazy value for the price I recommend 10000000%
and the support is great too

Apex Fitwear

Highly recommended, their customer service is amazing! They went the extra mile to help me get all my minor/major edits proper. Thank you very much!

Poxie®

Costin helped me very well and he took the time to get it all fixed. The VITALS app is amazing since the coherence between functions works very well and the communication is also great :)

Trendnician

Highly recommended app! I get all the apps i need from here and their customer service is fantastic. They helped me implement all my new apps and remove the code from the previous apps. A++++++

Klaro Beauty

Vitals is a really powerful app. My website speed is now faster after I switched most of my other apps to Vitals. Also, the support team is very helpful and responds quickly. Definitely recommended!!

PowerPods

This app is great, but what's better is the incredibly helpful customer service! Had the pleasure of dealing with Filip and it was unbelievably quick and easy. Seriously great service, really made me recommend this app more than before

CALEVI

I had some issues with the app at the beggining, but the support team was really helpful and now everything is working fine!

StōKD Fitness

This app is hands down the best app to download in the Shopify App Store. For a very low price you get a bundle of apps that will do absolutely everything you need to customize and boost your Shopify store. You literally only need Vitals and you are good to go. Some features are basic, so perhaps you could use a more specialized app for that feature, but for the price you can’t beat Vitals. On top of that if you need any custom help they’ll help you out super fast!