VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

71 - 80 of 1977 reviews

JAZ - Gadgets & Gifts

I can't get enough of adding more functionality! First this and then that. It's exciting to see my shop going from basic to modern state-of-the-art, just like I want it to be.

1Balance Living

We are using it for capturing reviews from our customers. I must say it is very simple to use and moderate all the reviews. Their customer support is great always there to help.

PAL Campaign

So far so great. Fantastic features, easy tutorial videos, and excellent customer service. It almost feels too good to be true. My only request would be to have more WYSIWYG editing of the look and feel of the features. I wish I could change the colors, fonts, and styling a bit easier.

Cleolandia

Filip is amazing and support in general is very helpful. thanks for this incredible app. thanks a lot

1st Choice Furniture Direct

Best app ever and customer service is bar none!! They even answer instantly on sundays!! Glad I found this app!

Mapae Co.

As a first time Shopify seller, Vitals is a crucial one-stop shop. It is intuitive and user-friendly, and their customer service is unparalleled. Would recommend 100%!

WohanaCare

Vitals40 is a very complete app and their customer service is very good, I especially thank Costin for helping me well and fast!

Pretty Full Pockets

Seamless integration into Shopify - some brilliant benefits such as upselling (product bundles), currency converter (no need for a separate paid app) and reviews (again, no need for a separate paid app). Support team answer your queries within minutes and there are a tremendous number of informative videos to assist as well.

Kofi22

Best app on Shopify. Saves time & money and comes with the best customer service! Highly recommend it!

LiluSoapTools

I am super happy with Vitals APP and 6-stars service! So many marketing tools in this APP that are crucial for growing serious business. Highly recommend it!