VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Smith & Jones

I used this app and they are amazing, it's a one-stop shop. Very savy developers too who would love to help you with anything. Amazing Support

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We encourage everyone to reach us out whenever they need assistance. :)

Luumyn

This is an amazing app and I found it very useful. The customer support is excellent too. Highly recommended.

March 6, 2020

Your review means a lot to us. Thank you so much for choosing and supporting VITALS!

cookerry

Only reason I use vitals in that it speeds up my website. It replaced a bunch of apps in your store that slow down your website

March 6, 2020

That was our number #1 priority and we are so pleased to know you're happy with the final result. Thank you!

topstick.shop

Really all you need for marketing. Customizable. Really fast helpdesk (even at odd hours like mine just now). Just customizing it, but I have great hopes!

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much! Whenever you need a customization to our app, don't hesitate to write us again.

Comfy Era

Speed is essential and priceless for an ecom site. This ap allows you to do so many things and keep a decent loading time! Highly reccomend, makes your money back and then some with bundles and trust while still allowing your site to load quickly.

March 6, 2020

When we first started developing VITALS, the loading speed was our number #1 priority. We are so happy we were able to achieve our goal. Thank you! :)

Vezzosa

Must have app that removes to the need to get many other apps and keeps page loading quickly. The support is very good and the tech guy helped me clean up code left over from other apps I had deleted.

March 6, 2020

You have no idea how much we appreciate this kind of feedback! It motivates us to continue improving our app. Thank you for supporting VITALS! :)

Go Love Shoes

this apps is amazing, Customer help is incredible help, they are always there to help very quickly address your issue

March 6, 2020

We're trying our best to help everyone in need! Thank you so much for choosing VITALS! :)

TidyTown

only just installed it, however the live service chat is 5/5 .. also its allowed me to remove a bunch of apps such as trackify pixel perfect - wheelio etc etc... see how it goes

March 6, 2020

Always happy to help out! :) Keep digging through our apps and don't hesitate to reach us out again! Thank you!

ifristore

that make life so much easier, and my store is so beautiful right now, great app and great customer service, thank you so much.

March 6, 2020

We've put so much effort in making the installation process as easy as possible. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

Pelargonia Store

Great App, I recommend for sure. All in one what you need, and specially great support, they are very kind and ready to help!

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're happy you're enjoying VITALS! :)