VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Comfy Era

Speed is essential and priceless for an ecom site. This ap allows you to do so many things and keep a decent loading time! Highly reccomend, makes your money back and then some with bundles and trust while still allowing your site to load quickly.

March 6, 2020

When we first started developing VITALS, the loading speed was our number #1 priority. We are so happy we were able to achieve our goal. Thank you! :)

Vezzosa

Must have app that removes to the need to get many other apps and keeps page loading quickly. The support is very good and the tech guy helped me clean up code left over from other apps I had deleted.

March 6, 2020

You have no idea how much we appreciate this kind of feedback! It motivates us to continue improving our app. Thank you for supporting VITALS! :)

Go Love Shoes

this apps is amazing, Customer help is incredible help, they are always there to help very quickly address your issue

March 6, 2020

We're trying our best to help everyone in need! Thank you so much for choosing VITALS! :)

TidyTown

only just installed it, however the live service chat is 5/5 .. also its allowed me to remove a bunch of apps such as trackify pixel perfect - wheelio etc etc... see how it goes

update: vitals is amazing, the live chat and instant support is just we all need, esp when something goes wrong vs waiting days for a solution.

I wish i just installed vitals from day 1... my website speed is now incredible.

March 6, 2020

Always happy to help out! :) Keep digging through our apps and don't hesitate to reach us out again! Thank you!

ifristore

that make life so much easier, and my store is so beautiful right now, great app and great customer service, thank you so much.

March 6, 2020

We've put so much effort in making the installation process as easy as possible. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

Pelargonia Store

Great App, I recommend for sure. All in one what you need, and specially great support, they are very kind and ready to help!

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're happy you're enjoying VITALS! :)

evokidz

Honestly one of the best apps out there! Its a powerhouse of incredible apps. I dont use all of it but the ones that I do are great. I must add that the customer support is one of the best out there. There is a look and feel I wanted my Product Bundles and Reviews to look like and they will always custom code it for me based on my request. Definitely worth the 29.99/month for all the apps and service you receive.

March 6, 2020

We try as much as we can to fit the needs of our customers and reading this review, I can say we succeed. Thank you!

Patriot20

So If you are starting out you should Use Vitals only...!
Their support is extremely helpful and above all professional...
Which will help you learn about the Principle customer is king....
The apps help you create a extremely professional page!!
Five outta five...!

Speechless! You rock!

Carekits

this app is really amazing and money saving! the customer service is helpful and do some custom code for you.

March 6, 2020

These are a few of the main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

Enhanced Pundi

All apps are awesome. The agents are also commendable. They respond literally fast and fixed all issues. Thanks

March 6, 2020

You are awesome too for taking time to write us this great review! Thank you!