VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

The Morning Star

I browsed around the backend of the app and tried some of them. It's simply an amazing app, once you use Vitals, you'd only need a few more apps, and that's it. It's worth every penny you spend. And here's a highlight: customer service is superb!

Best Of Tested

One of the very few apps I use on all of my stores. It's everyhing you need to maximise your conversion - (1) includes all features, (2) doesn't slow down you website, (3) looks nice and clean, (4) is easy to setup, (5) has amazing customer service.

Thank you VITALS, I will for sure continue using and recommending your app.

lovvoshop

Fantastic app!!! It works well, and the customer care is kind and disposal!
I can no longer do without it, it solves a lot of problems and you can manage them all through a single application.

My Dog Flower

Super huge assortment of apps available, really easy to navigate dashboard. I emailed support for a custom request (additional padding/spacing around shipping information box), and within a couple of hours of sending that initial email, Vladimir had made the customization and it was working on my site. Great collection of apps, great customer support!

ETUIS New York

Vladimir was not only super helpful in explaining some functions of the Vitals app, but also took the time to do a little mini-audit of my shop and make suggestions to increase conversions. A+++ service with this guy! - Jordan T. Owner @ ETUISNY.COM

- UPDATE: Costin, is a pro too! Costin helped me update my SEO-Alt-Tags and answered my many questions. These guys are great when it comes to customer service ya'll!

Wiella

I'm on the trail, and I just have to say this app is amazing! and the support is beyond awesome! I needed help setting somethings up and Vladamir helped me out within minutes!!

New Age Classics

This app is by far the best one I have used on Shopify! It saves you an insane amount of time and is perfect for marketing in so many ways. The developers are extremely helpful, with quick contact and seem to be able to adhere to any request you have. Although the price for the app is more expensive than most it is well worth it! In fact, I'd say its underpriced!

Iconic FitNest

I just started using this App. This App has all options you need for your website. it's all in one..i had issue with installing badge i got help through chat and it was resolved instantly. so far great experience.

The pack.

this app really does live up to its name, fantastic setup and fast help when needed couldn't be happier

Big Shop World

Amazing, Very complete and many more applications are coming. Very happy with the customer service as well :)