VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Soulmate Jewelry

Sin duda la mejor app que hay en Shopify.. Ofrece muchas funcionalidades, una buena atención al cliente, 100% recomendada.

The Nice Print Guys

These Guys rock. A perfect, never seen before, customer service. Fast answers & solutions. An absolutely awesome app!

Alexandrite

i use this app to make my site look great and it did the job whenever I had a problem Zeus helped me fast i really appreciate it.

PuppyPad

OMG! Best app ever. Soo much cheaper and quicker for your website. The customer service is top notch! This app has to be one of the top apps in this store. Would 100% Recommend!!!

LaVidaLoca

After trying several different apps, none of which did EVERYTHING that I wanted, I came across Vitals which ticks all the boxes! The customer support is amazing as well, instant answers and support!

Alice Style

This app is great to get more traffic, to get upsell, to protect from abandoned cart . Amazing app for really low price . The service of the team is really great also ;)

Jadore mes deux chats

This app help me with some marketing offers. I hope all the section being translatable. So in integration with some translate apps, it's better to get all the contents being translated

MundoMicrofono

Super aplicación! Muy profesional y el soporte técnico las 24 horas era algo que al principio no creí pero es real y FUNCIONA EXCELENTE! adaptado a varios temas, posee un CHAT interactivo en la pagina de edición. A+

The Lovely Gadget

The support is very fast and helpful and the app has many useful features and is fast loading for your site! Like it very much!

Studio Dance Wear

I’ve been looking for or a bundle app in particular but this has so much more, only just starting to use it so fingers crossed! Will update before my free trial runs out! Customer service is extremely fast and efficient, in particular Costin who I was speaking to today and helped me sort out a small issue. Many thanks, Studio Dancewear https://www.studiodancewear.ie