VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

WallMantra

Really nice!! It is one must have app for all the shopify store owners. So much value for money it is almost unbelievable.

OBRO

Great app, great UI, great support team, great integrations, very useful app! There's nothing bad about it...

WYSIRE

Great app, the support team is responsive and helpful. Used some of the features like Reviews, Fortune Wheel and Animated Add to Cart, all work fine and no bugs, that's a huge relief in Shopify app store.

Pen.Wing.Stationery

SUPER FAST CUSTOMER SERVICE: if you are confused with anything, they are LITERALLY 24/7 and Your not talking to a bot

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

Baby Heroics

Their support is almost instant. Like magic. I was supported by Reymond Raymundo, Merchant Support Analyst. He solved my problems on my site (pertaining to the app) in a cinch. Their positive energy is also through the roof!

Perfect-Dealz

A fantastic bundle of Apps in one, well packaged and user friendly. I haven't used all the Apps yet but so far I'm satisfied.

Cute Rascals

I recently installed this app on our store. Good app with cool features! Also the support is really fast and helpful!

Sraang

The best of the best app ever. It saves from installing multiple apps which can add up to the huge monthly cost. The Vitals team provides great customer service and great communication.

SCALPORA™

sharing with Costin at the top. Very efficient, problems solved in a few minutes.
super everything is perfect on Vitals