VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

81 - 90 of 2016 reviews

Gridley's Bath, Body and Home

I enjoy everything about this app. The vast amount of things it does, the professional easy to understand videos, the amazing support. I highly recommend this app to anyone using Shopify. It is a must have!

Peace Glam Asia

This app is so useful to newbies such as myself to understand what are some of the essential apps to use to help improve customer experience + boost sales. I'd like to especially thank Costin for his outstanding customer service in responding to my queries so promptly and efficiently. Kudos to Costin and the VITALS app team! Cannot recommend the app and the support team highly enough. ;)

Luminous Home Lighting

Can't rate this app enough! Staff are extremely helpful & get the job done in minutes! Thanks Vitals :)

Marshall Travel Thailand

VITALS is an awesome App, so valuable, Amazing support, I asked them to help with the code that error from another 3rd party app and its occur Vital to not be able to use Very high recommend

VosChoice

Everything in one. Now you dont have to search any app one by one.User-friendly, cheaper price, the best thing is nice and helpful customer support team!

No Bullshit Penis Enlargement

I came to this app looking to replace just one thing that another app wasn't doing as desired. It wasn't my intention or initial reason for downloading the app and I wasn't aware of all the many other functions this app has. It's like many apps all packaged into one. This is a very welcome thing because since then I have removed other individual apps that do something Vitals does, saving me money overall. Or look at it from a different perspective, there are many functions I would not be willing to pay for but are part of the app for no extra cost, so might as well take advantage of where I otherwise wouldn't utilize. Go to the see all apps section to view everything Vitals can do for you.

Buddify

VITALS is an awesome App, so valuable, great Support, steady growing features, highly recommended!!!

Lil Boo-Tique

I am new to e commerce and I have found this app perfect as there are tutorial videos on every built in app explaining everything you need to know about how to use it in a very clear and easy to understand way. Today I needed extra help with one of the apps (I wanted the 'sale' price tag removing from the 'People also purchased...') so I emailed support hoping for a nudge in the right direction. The response I got was from someone named Costin who had already completed the task for me. I was amazed at the level of customer service, which is why I am writing this now. Great app and great people. Well worth the purchase. Thanks guys!

Sparkleguru

This app is giving me all I want and more! I was worried about integration with my theme but everything works. I actually asked the support team if they could solve some variant issues I had on how I wanted things to look on my product and cart page. They went into my store with my authorisation, within an hour and tailored the look I wanted. Cannot fault there willingness to help and solve any issues. FIVE STARS!!!!!

Taomicmic™

The Vitals app is definitely a better deal than buying separate apps, not only financially but first and foremost for the centralized customer support. I love how responsive and helpful their customer support is. Thank you again Filip ! I highly recommend this app.