VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Brush Beautique

One of the best bundle apps out there. The customer support is very fast and reliable, and they can help you customize things to fit your needs. I highly recommend!

Novitta LTD

I am using this app and it is extremely useful, there is everything you need. All in one.
And their customer support is always there to help and to fix any issue. I recommend.

Fitify Shop

Actually surprised at how helpful vitals are they are doing free work for me that a developer would’ve charged me a lot of money for and I barely even asked Costin the Customer Success Guru from vitals Has really cheered up my day because the stress I’ve been going through trying to deal with my site speed and analytics has been a real I’m in the park relaxing with my daughter I wish I could give 10 stars

FabLyfe

Vitals provides multiple extremely useful apps and their customer support is wonderful! Great team!!

Sucunatura

I'm super happy that I found Vitals. It replaces a lot of apps I was using. The customer service is excellent. I can recommend vitals for anyone starting with their shop or looking to optimize their costs.

Mother Sierra

I literally cannot rate it better than 5 stars. What can you say, this app has it all, you get of the price of $29 - apps that will cost you $200+, plus you'll save a ton of speed as it's only one app, plus the customer service is beyond amazing!!!!!

Big Apple Pet Supply

THIS APP IS BADASS! First, let me tell you that I am not one to install an app into my website unless I do heavy research first. Currently, our website sits around the top 25,000 websites for traffic in the United States.

Okay, I emailed these guys for support just to see how quick they might be and BAM 20 minutes later a response. Holy cow! What! 20 minutes. Okay, time to install, boom, I'm in playing with this app and trying out new features for the next 10 hours. There are virtually no flaws in anything I tried although I did decide to do a cart page after the install which for mobile works much better even with the sticky add to cart.

I digress, this app is the bomb, I emailed and bugged support with questions and best roll out options for certain features at least 5 times! These guys are the real deal, responses so good that it almost makes you cry how good their service is. In the end I'm using almost 50% of the apps available. ROCK SOLID! If you have a shopify website and don't get this app well then you missed out on the best app on the Shopify app store, there's no contest! Thanks guys for making my website even more Badass!
PS... we are going to install this app on our other business website.

Sanitizing Gadgets

Very satisfied with this app. Their features are good, but what's even better is their customer service. I can ask them anything, and they'll try their best to do it.

Freebúhos

¡La mayoría de las características que necesito están aquí y el servicio al cliente es muy rápido y muy muy útil! Recomendaría a todos que obtengan esta aplicación porque definitivamente vale la pena.

e-seller store

Very fast answer for my problem, thanks a lot, you save my day. not necessary to add a multiple app, this app have all you need