VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

eBike Haul

This is a great found, I use it for both stores I owned and work perfectly, especially customer service, they are amazing. thank you and highly recommended.

bluetooth.guru

Versatile app, not so cheap definitely, however definitely include lots of functions. It replaced lots of other apps, such for upsell, reviews, and a few more. definite make your theme a lot more powerful than before. The customer support is like reply in 1 minute always, anything not preferred, they are there to help you! love it!

PetSmartBottle

Really fast support that helps you with basically anything regarding your store! I will for sure always use this app.

SCI-MX

I'm absolutely loving this app. So many integrations which are spot on for our store. The customer service is incredible (it's instant)! You wont be disappointed.

Flash HK

My colleague recommended Vitals to me. I was impressed by the mini-apps that are included in just one place! Save a lot of time searching and most of them are performing well! Plus their customer service team always gives prompt responses and they're very helpful as well. I will consider subscribing after my free trial ends.

VelvetyHomes By VelvetyHomes LLC

100% recommended, not because of all the good things they provide, but customer service is 200% . I had a big problem in my store and Costin C. was able to solve all with patience and friendly way. thank you, I will make sure to add it to my another store. thank you

Tuwi Shop

This application is super good, it has many tools to convert any product, more than 40 apps with a single payment, it is wonderful, and the support goes without saying, I had doubts and they helped me immediately, I recommend this app, it is helping me to scale products. I am very happy with this application, use it.

kaliossi

FRANCAIS:
J'ai utilisé cette application au maximum que je pouvais et franchement cette application est au top, j'ai aussi découvert Klavyo qui est génial aussi, je le recommande a 500%, vous pouvez y allez les yeux fermés.
Beaucoup de choses très intéressantes pour peu chères Merci a vous Merci aussi aux services après-vente : ils m'ont bien aidé a mettre tout en place et pourtant je n'ai pas arrêter de les emmerder lol.
Grand merci Beau boulot. ANGLAIS: I used this application to the maximum that I could and frankly this application is at the top, I also discovered Klavyo which is also great, I recommend it has 500%, you can go there with your eyes closed.
A lot of very interesting things for little money Thanks to you Thank you also to the after-sales services: they helped me to set up everything and yet I did not stop to annoy them lol Many thanks Great job

Shop-Best

I used it, I am verry happy with it. You have many app ! Save more money and time when you use vitals

Sockterra.

The customer centered support is really what sets VITALS apart from the rest. It seems like I am paying them far more than what I really am to be getting this kind of support!