VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

OrderYoga

A rep named Cezar helped me with a little bit of fine tuning for my site. He was fast and friendly! I love vitals!

Omvits

Great collection of apps for enhancing your site and extremely helpful and responsive customer service!

Mushi Moshi

Great app, very complete and easy to use. Great support as well and continuous development of the app. I recommend! Definitely worth it!

December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy our services. Also, please stay tuned as there are more to come!

FIVE STARS SHOP

I used this app on my shop and is very awesome the customer service is very helpful they solves all the problem i had on my shop about load speed thank you so much vitals

December 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

Pink Purrfect Cat

This app is amazing! Really speed optimized and has so many apps inside, that you literally saving tons of $$$ installing it.

December 6, 2019

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

Smart Lovers Choice

Didn't knew this app existed, but I ordered speed optimization for my site and the IT dude just said to delete all apps and install this on istead as it is way faster - which it is. Really f awesome stuff as it is very convenient, makes website load faster... - From 13 second load speed to 3 second and saves money too as one app does so much. Really 5/5 review. Thank You!

P.S. I also got refund for this app in one of my test stores which is awesome as I forgot it to delete it before trial.

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the feedback.

Miss Aglaé

I use this app since one week and it already helped me to sell through bundles...
I used many apps in the past and this one replaces many of them and provides even more features that I didn't even think of before!
Very simple to set up (using predefined designs), fully translatable, it also has a very efficient editor that really helps to define where the widgets are displayed without coding anything.
The support team is reactive too.
So my honest advice is: just try it !

December 5, 2019

We try to keep it simple and effective! We are happy to hear this counts!

Petit Nuage

they are all apps we need to get increase sell and start, the support is very fast i recommend this app

December 5, 2019

We help businesses grow and thrive and we do it good. Thank you!

EZ Organic Shop

Cezar is extremely responsive and helpful and is a delight to work with. These guys always come to the table and you know you're in good hands

December 5, 2019

Your recommendation is very much appreciated. We'll make sure to keep the app the greatest :)

Moolicious

Loving this app and Cezar is wonderful. Fantastic customer service. I highly recommend Vitals to anyone. Thank you!!!

December 5, 2019

You're the best! We love having customers like you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36