Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Februar 2024

I added this app and needed. customer service they stayed on with me guiding me to adding and correcting the features I needed. Super easy for a novice. I also love they have a PreOrder feature to release my coming soon products! :) recommend

Digital Billionaires
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
23. Februar 2024

I have been using this app for months now and it is extremely helpful in so many ways! Definitely worth it and I recommend it to increase conversions for sure. Also, whenever I needed assistance they were prompt to respond to my questions and fixed any problem within minutes. I have had no issues with them, the Vitals team are Great!

Elegance & Allure
7 monate mit der App
25. April 2024

Great app, easy to use and if you ever get stuck with something, their support is always there to help you out! Thanks guys.

LEMARQ
Litauen
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
1. März 2024

The app is great for beginners, it has all the required functions you need to run a store when you start out. The support is extremely helpful and they react fast, which is why out of appreciation I decided to also give this review!

8Lamps
Polen
3 monate mit der App
21. März 2024

I had an absurd request and John Seth was able cater and help me within minutes! If not for the apps, the fast help you get from Vitals in insane! Love this app so much and 30/month is really worth the money. Thanks again John!

Luna Marvels LLC
2 monate mit der App
24. März 2024

Super friendly and helpful customer service. My question was answered immediately by Kliphord D. I got the feeling that he really wanted to help me. My problem was solved very quickly! I would recommend Vitals to everyone!!

Yourgadgetstore.nl
Niederlande
2 monate mit der App
10. Mai 2024

The best bang for your buck, would cost you 200$+ a month to get all these apps.

Also, the support are really fast, friendly.

Feinli
Indonesien
23 tage mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Vitals provides so many optimizations for my website. From social proof, quality enhancing listings, up-selling, email marketing, and all the tiny details in between. I am a glad user of Vitals and recommend many of my fellow Shopify merchants to do the same.

Zam Zam Bags & Boutique
Kanada
19 tage mit der App
22. März 2024

This app has everything you need to run a successful business on shopify. If you have any issues using one of the many apps it provides you can reach out to them, and they'll fix your issue right away. Shout out to John Seth S. He helped me with an issue i was having and it only took 2 minutes for him to figure it out! Thanks to the Vitals Team, you're all killing it!

KennethNathaniel
11 tage mit der App
29. März 2024

Has so much included that really help with the conversions on my store!! 10/10 recommend

Kukiiaustralia