Rezensionen (8.319)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. April 2024

Vitals is hands down the best app, have so many functions in one, all useful and ! Some apps out there only have 1 of their functions and charge same amount or even more per month!
Customer services are great, always fast and ready to help. I have installed Vitals on all my stores now as this is really the best app I found so far.

Blissin
Spanien
27 tage mit der App
26. Mai 2024

Even though 30$/month on top of the shopify subscription may seem too expensive, this app is definitely worth it. Just try it out. They offer 30 day free trial so you'll have nothing to lose

ShopBroader
Saudi-Arabien
10 tage mit der App
9. Juli 2024

The support is excellent. I have never worked with people so quick to respond and deliver. They were able to make the transition from one review app to theirs seemless. The app itself has a ton of functional value. A great addition to improve the functionality and conversion rate for your Shopify store.

Victory Grips
13 tage mit der App
10. Juli 2024

Made setting up my site easy, being new to all off this Vitals has helped a lot

Tac Treasure Shop
24 tage mit der App
17. Juni 2024

It's a great tool to use. Also, their support team is always fast!

Velucina
Vereinigtes Königreich
8 monate mit der App
1. Juli 2024

I got support in 2 mins, and they solved all my issues quite quick I was surprised the way they solved it. And also helped me with on unrelated problem of their app. which had nothing to do with them.

EuroGuard Filtre
Vereinigtes Königreich
12 tage mit der App
5. Juli 2024

Excellent customer service. Magaly is top notch, she needs a raise. I needed help with a CSV file and she edited it for me with the product_handle I gave her.

She did it so fast too which was impressive. Overall 10/10

Venera
4 monate mit der App
11. Juli 2024

I’ve been using Vitals for a few months now, and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. This app is a powerhouse, combining multiple functionalities into one seamless tool, making it incredibly convenient and efficient for managing my Shopify store.

NotebookGsm
Rumänien
16 tage mit der App
15. Juni 2024

very useful widgets and i love it when customer is LIVE, you get to solve the problem on the spot and continue with other task

Licia Fuzz
Malaysia
2 monate mit der App
9. Juli 2024

Not only is the app worth every penny, but if you have any questions the support is almost always available. For me that is huge.

Artful Frames