Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. Mai 2024

Vitals is a very useful tool to increase sales in the online store, its customer service is impeccable, really very efficient. I miss that it does not have visual editing tools, such as editing texts, size, colors, etc. If they are asked to do it, they are happy to do it, but it is always preferable to be able to do it yourself. Totally recommended VITALS.

BLINK PROFESSIONAL®
Spanien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
5. März 2024

I love Vitals, it's awesome!
It has so many useful features that are improving my store by a lot! The support is great, always friendly and available to make any customization I desire. Well done!

I would give the Vitals app 5 stars if I didn't have to pay the full monthly price while still building my store. I would love the option of a 'Pause and Build Plan' like what Shopify offers. A 7-30 day trial just isn't long enough.

INÏBO
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
5 monate mit der App
3. Mai 2024

Quite easy to use and very beneficial - The price point is too high for new stores though that's why I would say the rating is 4 instead of 5. Other than that it's pretty solid.

Two Aussies
Australien
22 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 11. April 2024

AFTER TAKING TIME TO slowly go thru and review the instructions and watch the videos, I find this app to be Very Good! ADDING UPSELLS WAS VERY EASY TO DO. It offers many apps and its an Excellent asset to my shopify store. There are still things I dont quite understand and Questions I need to ask, but im getting there. Thank you for reaching out to me and convincing me to give it another try. I truly apprieciate it. Thank You.

Buy Gifts 4 You by NX3
Vereinigte Staaten
16 tage mit der App
7. März 2024

Really good really helpful makes website look more professional

PEEK-A-BOO-PALACE
Kanada
3 monate mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Great app,the customer service can solve problem very fast!

lyckrea
China
23 tage mit der App
11. Mai 2024

Very informative for a business owner. It has everything you need to succeed

Shop89
Vereinigte Staaten
2 tage mit der App
20. März 2024

very good, it help a lot to understand many things

Big ben-Boutique
Vereinigtes Königreich
2 tage mit der App
7. Mai 2024

Service rapide et efficace.
Une équipe très motivée et actif

SaneDoggy