Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. Januar 2024

All The Apps You Need For A Single Low Price

Completely worth it. All the services that are offered are VITAL for the smooth operation of your site! They give tutorials for new users as well. Been using for a year and I love it!!

AltaMade
Vereinigte Staaten
12 monate mit der App
31. Januar 2024

We are still only scratching the surface on the potential with this wonderful app! We use primarily to book Pre-Orders for our Seed Potatoes for delivery within Canada over the winter. We also make use of other functionality such as a $75 cart target to increase our AAV and using product reviews, and other apps within vitals to increase trust and conversion rates.

App is easy to use and the support is prompt in helping us get the most from Vitals

Garden Alchemy Seeds and More
Kanada
7 monate mit der App
23. Januar 2024

Best All in One App ever. The Support is simply amazing. John Paul B. helped me in small, but really necessary details. First we tought there is no way to do the change but he tried it again and got it. Thank you!!

Valérie Beauté©
Deutschland
4 monate mit der App
8. Januar 2024

This app has EVERYTHING you need to build a successful Ecomm store! Upsells, email marketing, website protection - you name it! They best part? Customer service is TOP NOTCH! May latest encounter with Zeus was 10/10 - they were able to answer my question in a matter of hours and explained the solution flawlessly. Thank you :D

Megalithix
Vereinigte Staaten
9 monate mit der App
8. April 2024

Very useful app plus helpful and prompt customer support - highly recommended.

BRICKTANKS
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
17. Januar 2024

I've been using this app for a while with not many issues, every app fits perfectly within my theme. Today my app went completely down, but when i contacted the support team they had it fixed within 10 minutes! Very grateful to Miriam and the head of the support team :)

JRShops
Niederlande
4 monate mit der App
9. Januar 2024

I love the App, it's great to have all you need bundled in one and not have to jump from one app to the next. It can easily be customized to blend in with the look and feel of your store. I would not end this review without mentioning how great and fast customer support is, hands down the best. I highly recommend you give them a try. Besides you can get up to 30-days free trial.

Evergreen And Trendy
Jamaika
2 monate mit der App
19. Januar 2024

Incredibly easy to understand, all in one solution which is rare to find. However, my particular reason that I am writing the review and would recommend this app so highly is the absolutely first class customer support. I have used both the email function and live chat support for some snags I needed support with and the personalised support has been incredibly helpful. The live chat in particular I talked with Jed D who walked through the issue in detail and checked out my store to provide some great advice and personalised solution to the problem. This kind of human to human live chat support is becoming increasingly rare these days! Well done team!

CosmoGlowUK
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
17. Januar 2024

The customer service is on point, they responded quickly and solve my issue within minutes, also very kind and respectful. 10/10.

FruitFroster
Australien
8 monate mit der App
7. April 2024

Best app for an online store! Gives you everything you need in ONLY 1 app which is good cause you dont have like 15+ apps to manage. . . Excellent app!

LaVurdi