Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Mai 2024

Friendly professional guy. Fast helping. Thank you.

OUBEAUTÉ
Deutschland
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
25. April 2024

Great app, easy to use and if you ever get stuck with something, their support is always there to help you out! Thanks guys.

LEMARQ
Litauen
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
21. März 2024

I had an absurd request and John Seth was able cater and help me within minutes! If not for the apps, the fast help you get from Vitals in insane! Love this app so much and 30/month is really worth the money. Thanks again John!

Luna Marvels LLC
2 monate mit der App
24. März 2024

Super friendly and helpful customer service. My question was answered immediately by Kliphord D. I got the feeling that he really wanted to help me. My problem was solved very quickly! I would recommend Vitals to everyone!!

Yourgadgetstore.nl
Niederlande
2 monate mit der App
10. Mai 2024

The best bang for your buck, would cost you 200$+ a month to get all these apps.

Also, the support are really fast, friendly.

Feinli
Indonesien
23 tage mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Vitals provides so many optimizations for my website. From social proof, quality enhancing listings, up-selling, email marketing, and all the tiny details in between. I am a glad user of Vitals and recommend many of my fellow Shopify merchants to do the same.

Zam Zam Bags & Boutique
Kanada
19 tage mit der App
22. März 2024

This app has everything you need to run a successful business on shopify. If you have any issues using one of the many apps it provides you can reach out to them, and they'll fix your issue right away. Shout out to John Seth S. He helped me with an issue i was having and it only took 2 minutes for him to figure it out! Thanks to the Vitals Team, you're all killing it!

KennethNathaniel
11 tage mit der App
3. März 2024

The app and the support is awesome. Always quick and prompt response by the team. Must have app for your store :)

The Zen Crystals
Indien
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
29. März 2024

Has so much included that really help with the conversions on my store!! 10/10 recommend

Kukiiaustralia
Australien
10 monate mit der App
19. März 2024

Love vitals so far. It's great to manage everything from one spot. Overall - it is far more cost efficient when considering the options this product brings to the table vs. outsourcing individual pieces.

Out of all the apps I've tested - the team for Vital is super quick to respond. I had an issue tonight while I had 10 ads running (a bug) and they resolved it within 5 minutes.

Although I'm still testing out other parts - I would suggest improving on the review import feature. Not being able to queue multiple imports is frustrating. Further, not being able to sort the reviews that I import or manually review those coming in takes a lot of extra time. Many of the 1-3 star reviews I import from places like Ali are directly related to supplier problems, incorrect items sent, etc. It would also be nice to import more than 200 reviews at a time.

InvenToy