Reseñas (8.300)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de junio de 2024

Great App, All in one marketing tool. Everyone should use this if they have a shopify store. Hopefully one day it can integrate well with the North theme push out cart as well! Support team super friendly.

The Purrlab
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
25 de junio de 2024

I love this app, they have all the best/essential features an online store needs and the support is amazing !!
Definitively recommends this app and they also add new features following the needs for an online store owner.
Very happy I installed this app

Léa France®
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2024

The reason for 5 stars is because they have excellent support and fast help when you need it the most.
It is easy to use, contains almost everything you need, and the price is really good for what it offers.
You can build a nice store with their features at a nice price, for sure.
The features are good, and I believe that they can contribute to our growth in e-commerce.

Lucian'sStore
Países Bajos
11 de junio de 2024

Vitals is the best app on Shopify hands down!
It has eveyything you need to run a successful online store. For the amount offeatures it has, I think the price is super afforable.
The only thing I feel could make it even more amazing is if we can import Amazon reviews!
Great support system as well!

zenbeano
Malasia
29 de mayo de 2024

Hi, I really enjoy the app. But the budget is really too high. That's the issue we have. appreciate if you guys can reduce the price $29.99 per month.

Kemi Colombo
Sri Lanka
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
13 de mayo de 2024

This app has so many features and possibilities. I wish I had more time to really look into every single feature. The ones we have used have been flawless. Easy to use app, great reporting.

US Glove
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
18 de junio de 2024

Excellent set of apps that have helped me tremendously. Not only that, but the customer service is amazingly fast and always helpful.

Fantastic app!

ARKALIE
Reino Unido
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
9 de julio de 2024

Vitals is a game-changer for Shopify store owners! This all-in-one app has streamlined our operations by integrating over 40 features, from upsells to reviews, into a single platform. It's incredibly user-friendly and has significantly boosted our store’s performance. The support team is responsive and helpful, making it an essential tool for any Shopify business. Highly recommend!

Hivebud
29 de abril de 2024

Absolutely love this app. Has so many things in one place and is easy to use.
I have always had a good response with any queries when contacting their support team, and they have always sorted the issue if there was one.

siopashop.ie
Irlanda
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2024

I've been using Vitals for a few months now and not only are the app features awesome and add not only functionality but a professional look to my online store.

In addition their support is second to none, I was getting really frustrated trying to figure out why something had stopped worked and Jed in their support team had replied to my query within seconds.

Really fantastic service and I recommend both the app and their fantastic support to anyone beginning their journey on Shopify.

Valley Outlet