Reseñas (8.065)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de mayo de 2024

This app has so many features and possibilities. I wish I had more time to really look into every single feature. The ones we have used have been flawless. Easy to use app, great reporting.

US Glove
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

Absolutely love this app. Has so many things in one place and is easy to use.
I have always had a good response with any queries when contacting their support team, and they have always sorted the issue if there was one.

siopashop.ie
Irlanda
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
29 de mayo de 2024

Hi, I really enjoy the app. But the budget is really too high. That's the issue we have. appreciate if you guys can reduce the price $29.99 per month.

Kemi Colombo
Sri Lanka
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2024

I cannot recommend the Vitals app enough to all Shopify store owners! It's an absolute must-have tool for anyone running an online business. Thanks to Vitals, my experience with managing my store has become significantly more efficient and effective.

The features offered by Vitals are simply amazing. From improving conversions with social media marketing tools, to email automation, to optimizing page speed - this app has everything you need to achieve success in e-commerce.

And most importantly, the Vitals customer support is just unparalleled. Whenever I needed help or had questions, the Vitals support team was always available to provide me with immediate and professional assistance.

If you're a Shopify store owner looking to increase sales and enhance your customers' experience, don't hesitate for a moment - install the Vitals app today. It's the best decision you can make for your online business!

Esteticum
Polonia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
9 de junio de 2024

So far the best app on this platform i have used has over 40 apps like its literally a magic and makes everything really convenient and easy. Has a wonderful customer support team specially Thanks Jed D you are the best!

RIT
5 meses usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

The app is definitly the best deal i found on the store. Lot of interesting solution to promote products in the same place an affortable price.. Support is very very quick. they help me and fixed small issue.

vaigustando
Italia
2 meses usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

Miriam G. was absolutely phenomenal in helping me. She was clear every step of the way with every question I had. I had a fairly complex situation that she was able to resolve within minutes. I am always impressed with Vitals support. The app literally does everything that you would need for your Shopify store and the monthly cost is more than fair. Please don't hesitate to use them.

Nacrine
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2024

Jed D. fixed the problems I was having in my two online stores in less than 5 min, the support was amazing, thank you very much!

Universalstore.pt
Francia
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

Vitals is hands down the best app, have so many functions in one, all useful and ! Some apps out there only have 1 of their functions and charge same amount or even more per month!
Customer services are great, always fast and ready to help. I have installed Vitals on all my stores now as this is really the best app I found so far.

Blissin
España
27 días usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

Very good and comprehensive app with many great features, one of which is the support team. We've been using it for a long time now and they area always ready to help us in any way we need. Highly recommend!

BIG STORE (Dynamic Tools SRL)
Rumanía