Reseñas (8.353)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de julio de 2024

i would recommend this app it makes everything so easy and simple to understand and i love how they also have videos to explain in case you're confused.

ezzhomeneeds
8 meses usando la aplicación
17 de junio de 2024

Very helpful, extremely convenient and effective customer service. would be lost without this app creating my shop for the first time. Thanks guys .

ABNOVERT
Irlanda
15 de junio de 2024

We have had great success with this app. I still need to learn how to do the reviews best for us, but everything else has been great and exactly what we needed.

Dusty's Country Store
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2024

I cannot recommend the Vitals app enough to all Shopify store owners! It's an absolute must-have tool for anyone running an online business. Thanks to Vitals, my experience with managing my store has become significantly more efficient and effective.

The features offered by Vitals are simply amazing. From improving conversions with social media marketing tools, to email automation, to optimizing page speed - this app has everything you need to achieve success in e-commerce.

And most importantly, the Vitals customer support is just unparalleled. Whenever I needed help or had questions, the Vitals support team was always available to provide me with immediate and professional assistance.

If you're a Shopify store owner looking to increase sales and enhance your customers' experience, don't hesitate for a moment - install the Vitals app today. It's the best decision you can make for your online business!

Esteticum
Polonia
12 de julio de 2024

Started using this app about a week ago. Its so useful, convenient and cost saving, having essential apps in one place. Its also been really easy to use.

Prize-Wear Jewelry
26 días usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

Miriam G. was absolutely phenomenal in helping me. She was clear every step of the way with every question I had. I had a fairly complex situation that she was able to resolve within minutes. I am always impressed with Vitals support. The app literally does everything that you would need for your Shopify store and the monthly cost is more than fair. Please don't hesitate to use them.

Nacrine
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
25 de mayo de 2024

Incredibly easy to use and has a ton of useful applications that would be cost prohibitive to add with a stand alone app for each. The features all seem to work as they should but I've only tested 20 or so at this point. I don't have the time, expertise, or capital to develop this on my own and if you're in a similar position this is the app you need to polish your site, improve impressions and while I'm still pre-launch, I believe this will increase conversions.

Artephi
Filipinas
28 días usando la aplicación
3 de junio de 2024

App is really easy to use, a lot of helpful resources for store set up, and cheap price! Highly recommended!

Daily Health Care
Bélgica
5 meses usando la aplicación
28 de junio de 2024

This app helps you set up your store, maximise conversion rate and many more. The customer service is great too so if you need any help they will be there for assistance

ShopLaranda
Reino Unido
30 de junio de 2024

So far I have to say this app is very impressive. So many tools that have the same feel and look, implementing so many features that would require many more apps. I have a good template so many of the features I already have but the replay feature is nice and clean and doesn't appear to be slowing down the site like many others. Great value for any store but they should have a cheaper level for those starting up. Other than that, bravo!

Canagem.com