Reseñas (8.319)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de mayo de 2024

Vitals is a very useful tool to increase sales in the online store, its customer service is impeccable, really very efficient. I miss that it does not have visual editing tools, such as editing texts, size, colors, etc. If they are asked to do it, they are happy to do it, but it is always preferable to be able to do it yourself. Totally recommended VITALS.

BLINK PROFESSIONAL®
España
5 de junio de 2024

I would recommend this app to other users because it is very convenient, budget saving, and easy to use.

Valih
6 meses usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

Easy to use
Great experience and helpful team.
The support team are great help for people like me who knows no coding.
Thanks for your support

BEAUT.
Singapur
6 de junio de 2024

Great customer support, always fix any technical issues or bugs live on the chat with me

IrishSupply
Irlanda
24 de junio de 2024

If you are looking for an app to do it all. Vital is absolutely the one, had it for just a few minutes and I am already impressed. With the free trial to feel it out and all the content it offers to improve sales on your store; I am very impressed. Worth the price if you are serious with your area of business.

SnugBottle
16 días usando la aplicación
18 de junio de 2024

Quite useful, it help me a lot. And customer service team is perfect!

Kafiloe
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
5 meses usando la aplicación
10 de mayo de 2024

Vitals is truly the last shopify app you will ever need. They have every feature your store could need and so much more! Plus there customer service is amazing! John was so helpful in guiding me in the process of importing reviews to my store and got back to me so quickly! overall amazing experience.

Natural Allure
27 días usando la aplicación
14 de junio de 2024

This is such a great app, there's so much value for the price. I was initially nervous because some apps that include many different functions are just ok but don't excel all across the board, however this meets the mark for the 20 I have installed. Customer service was available right away and solved my question immediately. Definitely recommend this app for every store, I have a second Shopify account and will be adding it to that store too. Love how you can unlock extra trial days by simply activating the apps!

I would love to see a loyalty program incorporated in the future, if that's ever an option.

The forEVER Jewelry
Canadá
4 días usando la aplicación
3 de mayo de 2024

Love this app - all in one and a fabulous support! One of the best apps I have in our store!

SHAVENT
Alemania
5 de junio de 2024

Absolutely phenomenal experience with Vitals app support! From the moment I reached out with an inquiry, their team exhibited unparalleled professionalism and expertise. Not only did they address my concerns promptly, but they went above and beyond to ensure I had a seamless experience with their app. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable. I highly recommend Vitals to anyone seeking top-notch service and a feature-rich app for their Shopify store. Thank you, Vitals team, for setting the gold standard in customer support!

Ivelan Cosmetics