Reseñas (8.351)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 4 de octubre de 2021

I use this app for product reviews. It's fast. It's kind of random to get in touch with support via chat, but when you're lucky enough to do, they're great. Fast and reliable.

oogha
Canadá
21 de abril de 2022

Today I had a problem with stock scarcity settings, and got a fast and competent response (hasn't always been this good in the past)

Tom Boltons
Canadá
23 de agosto de 2023

出现问题,及时沟通,能够很快的帮忙解决,问题很多的时候,也能够很耐心的帮忙一一解决。批量销售目前我们使用最多的工具,希望可以给我的店铺带来更大的效益。他们的客服回答问题很迅速,讲解也很细微,每次讲解的都很透彻

Petfection Corner
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
25 de febrero de 2021

I really like this app. It is easy to understand and involves really nice marketing features. A nice all-in-one-app.

Stuke Shop
Alemania
3 de enero de 2021

I love the visitor replays. I got this app just for that. It's great that there are so many features in here, but I wish there were more options for customizing colors and fonts for branding. Customer service is great - super fast! (even on a Sunday!)

VALANI
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
20 de septiembre de 2021

Great app that can help you save a lot of money by providing a range of apps that you'd otherwise have to pay separately for. They also have fantastic customer service. Any minor issues we have had (usually due to theme changes etc.) have been rectified within a day.

Nutrition Store Online
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
29 de agosto de 2020

This app is a game-changer for budding e-commerce businesses; I've used a gamut of Shopify apps- the whole range, and I can say, VITALS is a great 45% of them, more than just a number- these apps included impact your store immediately. That being said, I would like to see more features of working within the suite, (operational *ie .CSV import of bundle creation, for example); and to be fair- the transparency of the progress of new features that are being worked on is awesome. I'd rate this five stars based on the pricing and variety of apps. There is much progress that can be made within each feature; and I look forward to see what the time will do. I'm definitely onboard and keeping this app, for the multi-tool kit of a suite, nothing else to this date compares.

Tactical Sport | Outdoor
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2021

I used this app for the majority of my website needs and go to other apps only if the needed feature isn't available here. Great app. Support can be kinda slow

Eternal Clear
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
23 de diciembre de 2021

Just installed the APP and checked tutorial to know how to set up. The support is very instant and helpful. Michael J. is patient and thoughtful by making easy example if there is too much to understand. We wish Vitals will help store to boost sales! Thank you! :)

Paper Shoot Spain
España
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de diciembre de 2022

Vitals is an amazing app that has very friendly and helpful customer service who go above and beyond.

PEURLA