Reseñas (8.333)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de julio de 2024

I find the apps to be incredible and not having to go out to different vendors is nice too. All in one app and managing is a top benefit. I like the live view of visitors to the website allows me to troubleshoot if something is not working on the website.

Jumper Maybach
13 días usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2024

My favorite app. So many tools all in one place. Support is very responsive and fast.

Cozy Heaven Boutique
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

the support is useless. anything happens, they just ask me to uninstall another app. even a free app can help me when rewrite the code and they just me to basically uninstall all other apps.... and their function is very limited. seems like you have a lot of app, but none get the job done. this is the 1st time i give a bad review....

ShopNoova
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
8 meses usando la aplicación
Vitals respondió 18 de abril de 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback. Our app has a variety of functions that can be utilized depending on a store's needs. Keep in mind that conflicts with other Shopify apps might happen, as each app has its own way of doing things. We sent you a detailed email to clarify this immensely.

10 de mayo de 2024

The best bang for your buck, would cost you 200$+ a month to get all these apps.

Also, the support are really fast, friendly.

Feinli
Indonesia
23 días usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

Many functions, at a VERY AFFORDABLE price. Exceptional customer support.

It has really helped me scale my business in details. I hope their prices do not go up for Latin Americans as it is a great opportunity for our countries that are starting to develop in eccommerce, VIVA MEXICO.

Jabonesdemimá
México
10 meses usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

Vitals provides so many optimizations for my website. From social proof, quality enhancing listings, up-selling, email marketing, and all the tiny details in between. I am a glad user of Vitals and recommend many of my fellow Shopify merchants to do the same.

Zam Zam Bags & Boutique
Canadá
19 días usando la aplicación
3 de junio de 2024

Great collection of apps at a great price. The customer support is very quick to resolve issues.

Oneroot Honey
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
5 de mayo de 2024

So many Apps you need in only ONE APP. ALL these Apps in here would cost you $200 to subscribe individually. Very Helpful and simple !

trendifyoutlet.com
23 días usando la aplicación
5 de julio de 2024

App in incredible, very useful, support is so kind. I can recomend it, all necesary apps include in one, amazing!

NewKnees
Reino Unido
15 días usando la aplicación
5 de junio de 2024

I am really not that tech savvy but for once a product that I can use and it's really easy to learn from I learned how to do a lot in a short time. I am excited to see how it's implemented after it's all done. Can not wait to see the Upsells happening in Real Time!

Polaris Cybershop