Reseñas (8.075)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de marzo de 2024

I love Vitals, it's awesome!
It has so many useful features that are improving my store by a lot! The support is great, always friendly and available to make any customization I desire. Well done!

I would give the Vitals app 5 stars if I didn't have to pay the full monthly price while still building my store. I would love the option of a 'Pause and Build Plan' like what Shopify offers. A 7-30 day trial just isn't long enough.

INÏBO
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
5 meses usando la aplicación
21 de abril de 2024

The best app for your store on Shopify 100 percent. Has everything you need to get started.

Miclow
26 días usando la aplicación
3 de marzo de 2024

The app and the support is awesome. Always quick and prompt response by the team. Must have app for your store :)

The Zen Crystals
India
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
14 de abril de 2024

Had an issue with the product ratings. John Paul B. fixed it in less than 2 minutes. Great Job and great costumer support!

MONEF
Alemania
2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

Absolutely incredible app, cannot recommend enough. it would be nice to have more features however the ones they have are great and provides a lot of value.

LALANI
8 días usando la aplicación
9 de febrero de 2024

I cannot say enough about this app and the value is adds to your store, all at a great price. The support team is awesome. They have never failed to cater to any of my inquiries or needs. I use Vitals on all my stores as it is Vital for my business. If you are on the fence about this app, just get it and you will not be disappointed. What is even more awesome is that they are always improving it.

Mideast Grocers
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

Great App, Great Customer Support, Great intregrations with other apps. My experience is only positive so far. I've required a few special design options for different widgets such as message bar, volume discounts and with the help of the live support available 24/7 i've gotten some very good and specific help. Special thanks to the MVP Gary, give that man a raise!

Seamez

Majolie
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2024

I added this app and needed. customer service they stayed on with me guiding me to adding and correcting the features I needed. Super easy for a novice. I also love they have a PreOrder feature to release my coming soon products! :) recommend

Digital Billionaires