Reseñas (8.126)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de abril de 2021

Vitals is a life saver, it covers all the essential apps to make your startup look amazing or even a professional site look that bit more professional with the range of very practical apps you can't complain. The best part I found about using vitals was the very prompt customer service at anytime of the day. Highly recommend.

LubBub
30 de octubre de 2020

So far so good! I am enjoying my experience and hope to make sales and see how this app truly performs.

General Village
Vitals respondió 5 de noviembre de 2020

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with VITALS and we would like to invite you to reach out to us at any time, via email or Live Chat :)

We can assist you 24/7 if you have any questions or even provide you with tips and suggestions on how you can better benefit from our apps - vitals.co/help/

Fecha de modificación: 30 de marzo de 2021

I've been using vitals for very little but from the little I've seen, it's very complete. The chat quickly answers questions in a clear and precise way. so very satisfied for the moment ^^

Mothers Shop
Francia
24 de abril de 2023

The app is perfect. I can find anything I need. I also can find the support team for help if I got any problems.

Covella
Estados Unidos
26 de julio de 2023

Oui moi je suis nouveau sur e-commerce mis jai cotoayes des experts et ils conseilles de la flexiblite de vitals, et laplication en son nom parle de sa capacite
Tout en un. Nous serons ensemble jusqua jamais.

DELTA-DIGITAL-SHOP
Angola
3 de junio de 2021

I used this app to help me track the visitors on what are the actions they did during their website visit. It would be nice if we could get the data or download the data. I also used other apps from time to time.

Syosaku-Japan
Japón
12 de noviembre de 2020

One of the best support I experienced. Fast, courtesy, and knowledge. Thanks. It is rare that you REALLY have chat available 24-7. I appreciate that.

masajeshop
España
29 de noviembre de 2020

Very nice app. Has so many useful apps in one place. Please add email forwarding too! Love the review import feature.

Solo Merchant
Canadá
Fecha de modificación: 11 de enero de 2021

Amazing Serice level, 24/7 professional customer service. They help with more than you expect to meet your needs.

Petshuggies
Reino Unido
10 de agosto de 2023

The customer service team are very helpful with fast replies and communication and good quality services.

SLIM-SIMPLICITY