Vitals: Reviews, Upsells & 40+ , 7,277件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2021年5月23日

Love the app. Very nice. Very lite. Save you money and It fits seamlessly into your theme. If not, their customer service team will make the changes for you. Why the 4 stars?...Well you know what they say "No Mud, No lotus"

Autism Dare To Be Different
アメリカ合衆国
2020年11月12日

One of the best support I experienced. Fast, courtesy, and knowledge. Thanks. It is rare that you REALLY have chat available 24-7. I appreciate that.

masajeshop
スペイン
編集日:2021年3月30日

I've been using vitals for very little but from the little I've seen, it's very complete. The chat quickly answers questions in a clear and precise way. so very satisfied for the moment ^^

Mothers Shop
フランス
2021年10月24日

I used this app 1or 2 months ago its good. But due to less coustmer we uninstall the app now there is ssome app who shiws visitors hiw i remove that code

ROCKET DEALS ENTERPRISES LLP INDIA
インド
編集日:2021年1月11日

Amazing Serice level, 24/7 professional customer service. They help with more than you expect to meet your needs.

Petshuggies
イギリス
2021年2月25日

I really like this app. It is easy to understand and involves really nice marketing features. A nice all-in-one-app.

Stuke Shop
ドイツ
2023年4月24日

The app is perfect. I can find anything I need. I also can find the support team for help if I got any problems.

Covella
アメリカ合衆国
2021年4月25日

Vitals is a life saver, it covers all the essential apps to make your startup look amazing or even a professional site look that bit more professional with the range of very practical apps you can't complain. The best part I found about using vitals was the very prompt customer service at anytime of the day. Highly recommend.

LubBub
オーストラリア
2020年10月30日

So far so good! I am enjoying my experience and hope to make sales and see how this app truly performs.

General Village
オーストラリア
Vitalsが返信しました 2020年11月5日

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with VITALS and we would like to invite you to reach out to us at any time, via email or Live Chat :)

We can assist you 24/7 if you have any questions or even provide you with tips and suggestions on how you can better benefit from our apps - vitals.co/help/

2021年6月3日

I used this app to help me track the visitors on what are the actions they did during their website visit. It would be nice if we could get the data or download the data. I also used other apps from time to time.

Syosaku-Japan