Em 11 de dezembro às 15h UTC, a Shopify App Store terá funcionamento limitado devido a uma manutenção programada. Tente acessar mais tarde, logo estaremos de volta!

Vitals: Tudo para Marketing , 6.322 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de novembro de 2023

SO MUCH VALUE! We've been able to customize how this shows up on our shop and support our customers as they find what they need and explore more products that support their goals. Super customizable. Every time I think they're missing a feature, support shows me exactly what I need. 5 stars!

Bueno Market
Canadá
12 meses usando o app
21 de novembro de 2023

Vitals is an amazing App! It helps organize the store as well as automate many features. ESPECIALLY the visitor replays. those actually help in determining customer behaviour and so speeds up your marketing goal

GelPolish USA
Kuwait
5 de dezembro de 2023

Vitals has been vital to my site. it has all the necessary apps one may need to run a successful store. And the customer service is friendly, available, and very helpful

mysticalsands
8 de novembro de 2023

App has everything one needs to create a perfect online shop: clients' reviews, upsell bundle, content protection, trust badge amongst other cool features. I also enjoyed customer service too.

Pyraer
França
6 meses usando o app
17 de novembro de 2023

Honestly, it makes my website look very professional. I love how easy it is to use. I would highly recommend it to any Shopify store owner.

Spirituality For You
23 de novembro de 2023

Customer support is really good, kind, friendly and extremely helpful! Apart from that, the value the app adds is INSANE! Afaik, you'd need to pay for so many other different apps to get everything you get in one pack with vitals, which makes it all easier to edit since it's all in one place. Definitely recommend it!

Luxed
Romênia
2 meses usando o app
3 de novembro de 2023

Today I went into Vitals support for the first time and let me tell you the experience was super chill. I want to say whoever you are John Seth S. bless you kindly :) You feel as if you are chatting with that smart friend who can fix anything you need. Got my issue resolved and was able to get resources that I did not know existed.
I had another app downloaded and I decided right then and there I would stick with VITALS if not just because JOHN SETH works there. 5 out of 5, 100% rating.
- Archi

Omidnight
3 meses usando o app
17 de novembro de 2023

This app is amazing, so many tools/features, one of the best bang for buck apps on the Shopify app store for sure. Really responsive support team to top it all off as well. Thanks Vitals team!

I'm With Kids
Austrália
9 meses usando o app
6 de dezembro de 2023

This is the BEST VALUE app that I have on my store! So many features wrapped into one, and the customer service is amazing! Highly recommend!

Chill-N-Reel®
3 de dezembro de 2023

From the moment I integrated Vitals into my Shopify store, I knew I had made the right choice. The seamless installation process was just the beginning of a fantastic journey. The user-friendly interface welcomed me into a world of over 40 incredible features, all designed to enhance the functionality of my online store.

Ease of Use:
The app is incredibly intuitive, allowing me to set up complex features with just a few clicks. The clean layout made navigation a breeze, saving me time and effort.

Standout Features:
The product review feature stood out immediately, providing my customers with the confidence to purchase based on the positive experiences of others. The upsell and cross-sell features have been instrumental in increasing my average order value, and the currency converter has broadened my international customer base without a hitch.

Performance Excellence:
Since incorporating Vitals, my store's performance has skyrocketed. Page load times remained unaffected despite the multitude of features, which is a testament to the app’s optimization. It's impressive how it works so fluidly without disrupting the aesthetic or functionality of my store's theme.

Customer Service Mastery:
What truly sets Vitals apart is their customer service. On the few occasions I reached out, their support team was not just quick to respond but also extremely knowledgeable. They provided clear, concise solutions and even followed up to ensure everything was working smoothly, making me feel like a valued customer.

Overall Satisfaction:
Vitals has lived up to and surpassed my expectations. It's rare to find an all-in-one app that actually delivers on its promise without compromising on speed or user experience.

A Heartfelt Recommendation:
I wholeheartedly recommend Vitals to any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their site with powerful features backed by an equally robust support team. It's not just an app; it's a vital companion for your e-commerce success!

ElegantAtmos