Vitals: Tudo para Marketing , 7.233 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de dezembro de 2022

Probably one of the best supports for any app I've used on shopify. Always super helpful and resolves my problems immediately. Keep it up

Paintit
14 de fevereiro de 2022

amazing app and amazing support.
michael fom the chat so cute and he help to me a lot.
the best support that i saw.
if i can give more than five stars i give

VLABS בריאות בידיים טובות
Israel
30 de abril de 2020

Great APP looks like I be clearing and delete all the 40 APPs I have haha Highly recommend to anyone

Haven Depot
Reino Unido
11 de julho de 2020

amazing app and support is icredible, they can resolve any problem you have during the installation of the app

Super-Discount
29 de dezembro de 2020

i don t know I am new. But I am sure the apps is excellent . I hope I will grow my business with vitals

FLEXYSPACE
França
18 de novembro de 2020

the tech support helped me a lot, even thought some issues are not related to their app, but they still help me and fix it. Great team ever!

cookiddo
2 de fevereiro de 2022

So far so good. I installed this app cause there are a lot of features in one app, it helps my site load faster. I chat with them to adjust the looks on the review page. Sheila helps me a lot, she could adjust it in minutes. Love it!

Noesa
Indonésia
15 de abril de 2022

I switched to this app after a friend recommended me it, so far so good honestly & the support is near instant dare I say rivaling Shopify’s very own 24/7 support! Will definitely be recommending this to others who ask me.

GRXIT
Emirados Árabes Unidos
29 de agosto de 2022

John Seth was very helpful in helping me get some reviews imported. As well as went over some UX design to help with conversions on my site. Thanks, John!

Huna Loa
30 de setembro de 2021

top support, top app, clean and working perfecly... many apps will be added in future.. woah!! one of the top apps on the market

PuntoHotel