Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

• 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
4378 則評價
2023年1月30日

Great customer support. I had Zeus R helping me out on technical changes for my website. Very helpful and useful. I highly recommend this app for anyone.

Beans & Beans
英國
編輯時間:2023年1月30日

we installed this app, and need support so we opened a chat and the team edits the CSS code on our behalf . So helpful and the add ons are super cool . Thanks for Mariam G. she was the one on the call

StressLessUni
黎巴嫩
編輯時間:2023年1月29日

Good app and great service, when i had some problems and i wrote in the chat and they helped me directly.

Thank you Zeus R.

Varehuset NO
瑞典
使用應用程式的時間:大約2個月
2023年1月29日

Great app. Ran into some issues, the Vitals support team responded to my request and solved my issue within an hour of me reaching out!

Treats4Tails
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:20天
2023年1月28日

Le support est parfait 24/24 7j et très professionnel j'ai eu ma réponse très rapidement et l'accueil est parfait aussi
Merci!!

Masterveggies
法國
使用應用程式的時間:2個月
2023年1月28日

This app is absolutely amazing! They have near 24/7 support and help you with any and all problems you have!
There are so many features for the first month after i got this app I was always discovering something new! (and still am). The team are such lovely people and it is a pleasure to work with them!
Not to mention all the awesome features they have in the app!
There is only 1 feature I wont use (their GDPR bar is not GDPR compliant) and 1 I will move to a new platform soon - email marketing platform - they are good with basics and if you are not planning on using email marketing much they are fine - but there are a lot of limitations as to what can be done there (eg cannot personalise discount codes and only send a limited number of emails out - yet at least! They are always coming out with new features!).
For the amount you pay an the integrations between everything though this is an amazing app!

The Period Pain Co
澳洲
使用應用程式的時間:6個月
2023年1月28日

I advise you all to have Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing App as it provides you with some of those elegant brilliant and unique vitals to have in your store. Also, I HAVE to mention the extra ordinary quality customer service the team behind the app is providing!!!

Best,
Has'san ATA Moaty

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP
科威特
使用應用程式的時間:大約1年
2023年1月27日

Customer support is great. You get a response immediately after hopping on the chat, and they can even adjust features you may not have access to!

ReLeev
紐西蘭
使用應用程式的時間:29天
2023年1月27日

Very professional application, it can meet your every need. They are constantly improving themselves.

Altunlife
英國
使用應用程式的時間:3個月
2023年1月27日

Amazing customer support and everything you need to build a profitable shopify store. My favorite feature is the product tabs!

ArcFlame