VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

agamystores

Real All-in-one Save time Save Money, a lot of the solution in one place, highly recommended.
Thanks.

Beauty Slake

If I could give more stars I would definitely do that, App is amazing, got everything you need, and its top quality, team is amazing, and if you have any need for adjustments they will do it instantly. never seen such a great app or amazing team before in my life **********

The Oral Cleaner™

incredible app,i am using it for a few months and it is really worth the money,i can not believe it is so cheap.
big props to the developers and the team,the are really fast and helpful

Nighty House

A must have app to any shopify store - abundant value with one simple pricing. Uninstalled atleast three apps after installing this one app. Worth every penny for the price and the service offered.

Giraffic Crafts and Supplies

We are using multiple aspects of the Vitals 40+ app. They work great and add a lot of value to our shop. We recently found a glitch in one part of the app After reaching out to customer support, they were on top of it. They got the devs involved and had the problem fixed in no time. Excellent service and support!

VitaShaper

Best app ever I've used for my store!
The only app that is necessary for yours! Vitals provides exceptional features that substitute most of the other app to give you the chance to improve your sale boost and for the price of one app (not of dozens of them). The other thing that I love of Vital is their great customer service:
don't matter what is the thing you need, they respond to you in a little time and help you in all ways possible to make you happy! I've needed customization of some parts of existing features and they made them for me in the blink of an eye! I absolutely recommend them, thank you guys!

paliom.com

i had a problem with my review, but the costumer service fixt my problem realy good. it was something with an old shopify app wat was not removed. my webshop works also faster now big thanks to the costumer service

Lostvape shop

the service is great! and wish the APP can help me increase my sales. will install it continuously. thank you guys!

RhoyalTee Designz

i used this app to do everything! this app is amazing! amazing services! help me out alot! alot of things i could figure alot i coulnt and they helped me out with no problem@ 24/7 customers service is one of the best part of having the service if you ask me! but hey try it for yourself.......................................................................................................................................! download the app to see for your self

Maulii

Using Vitals has been such an amazing experience from customization to customer service and it couldn't be any better! Everytime I have a question they always respond very quickly and Filip has been incredibly friendly and professional. This app really is the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111