Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Provincial Cabinets

I was trying to make some changes to the pop-up template, I reached out and they quickly solved my problem. Thank you so much again.

Luna Jewels Mx

Best app ever! It has it all. Plus, their customer service is amazing, they solved a problem I had in just minutes. Highly recommended.

Its Trender

MARAVILLOSO servicio al cliente, son todos un 10. Super amables, serviciales y resuelven todas las dudas que tengas. De momento llevo pocos días con la aplicación pero estoy encantada porque tienes muchas cosas en tan solo una aplicación y funciona de maravilla

SYC Brewing

We were having issues with setting up a sale and Michael from their support team was super helpful and quick. The ability to customize discounts and have multiple running at once is great.

kam productions

The multiple options and apps built into their services it great. And the customer service is amazing and very quick to respond and help customize errors to work correctly.

Shoppersnett

Vitals Team is awesome! Thank you Michael J. for your help in making the widgets look nice in my store. I have a custom theme so some editing needed to be done. Michael J. fixed all the issues in about 10 minutes. I love this app and there support. Thank you Michael J.

Moisture Love

I am loving this app so far. It works really well, super easy to add and setup and thus far support has been impeccable. They respond quickly and actually know how to get what I need done. Not to mention my website is faster without the 50 thousand apps I needed before to do what this one does in one. highly recommend this app!

Venetto Design

One of the best apps available on Shopify. We are super satisfied with the offered tools, and the excellent support team!

Wipex Natural Wipes

This app has high level tools and AMAZING value for money. It would cost over $200 to buy all of the different tools Vitals offers, as separate apps. Great support and smooth interface. I keep discovering new stuff within their app. Thank you!

rangerzen

Fariza.A
j'utilise cette application et je suis vraiment satisfaite de son contenu.le support d'aide disponible donne des solution a tout problème et pour rapidité de réponse. (merci a Jed De la Torre et Reymond Raymundo qui mon assister )

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 315 316