VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

TechTopz

This app is amazing. The functions are all necessary and usefull. It matches the declaimed No.1 shopify app fame. I got one technical issue and they staff Philip helped me promptly and profesionally. Very good app.

Nurses Only

Overall this is a solid app that saves you a LOT of money with similar apps. They seem to be improving the functionality and the customer service is improving as well. Give it a shot - chances are that it will save you hundreds of dollars in other apps.

Sandy Haze

Their customer service is the best quality service that I've ever had! They can fix any issues you may have or may not in no time and explain to you what caused issues. What amazing staffs!

ByBy.Today רק בריאות

This is by FAR the best Shopify app we ever used, excellent support and very good value for money. I would highly recommend using it.

Luxe On The Go

This is one if the only apps you will ever need! Their customer service is second to none!! I give it 6 stars!

Kitchy & Co

I only really needed a new volume discount app and I am so glad I came across this all in one solution.
In 2 hours I now have better volume discounts that actually work like I need them to, but I also have 6 other new features that I didn't know I needed but just LOVE.
When you find an App with a 5*Star rating and so many top features don't spend your time and money on anything else.
It makes my Shopify site complete.

Wonder 18

One of the best apps that provide above and beyond services. Instead of getting multiple apps, Vitals will save your time and money.

HomySense

This is the best all inclusive APP for shopify Store. customer service is the best I seen so far. Super recommended, guys if you want to boost your sales, definitely check this!

365-inflow

Highly recommended. Every problem I had got solved within 24 hours. Nice support - and reliable! This app really replaces some other apps in the Shopify app store - and I already tested a few of them...

crystalpureskin

its has everything in one place really goood would really say im am very pleased with the customer service too