VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

91 - 100 of 1982 reviews

CASTPHONE.CL

It is not only the best app, but also the best support. This app is wonderful and the team behind it supports it. Definitely 5 stars!

Selfie Certified

I LOVE THE APP... it’s a game changer for any store. The support team did a great job explaining every app in detail with text and videos this app is amazing and thanks Costin for your support :D

eMARKH Outdoor Products

Good customer service and lots of the apps you need is in one package.
After this app you don't need any other app other than email and SMS marketing.

Furry Pawz

I used the app for many reasons, first was recommended by many in a group of around 1000 people. I also used it to get product reviews over but then it had the stamps that people like seeing around products. I get help right away when I need it and over all seems easy to use. I am still learning so it gets better as I add more things to my site.

Zenithbands

I use multiple of the features on this app for my store. Terrific customer service. They helped me realign my product review stars very quickly

Trendy-shoe

This is the best APP on shopify, simple! 40 apps in one app. They have the best support team on shopify as well.

Zoklen

Support, support, support! Amazing app, with an even more amazing support team. Everything works perfectly! Fully Recommend!

Prevski

Best app to use! If you want custom changes somebody is always there to help :) I'm glad i found this app.

HybridBay Old

This app is exceptional. Multiple apps in one and never affects my store speed. In addition to that, they have amazing customer support, basically reply in minutes and quick to help fix your store, and I should also say very patient. Highly recommended.

Valley Candle Co.

This app has so many added features, it helps take my website to the next level! Worth every penny! Super user friendly even for a novice like me and their customer support is top notch.