Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Vitals
May 13, 2022

Their support is 24/7, responed within mins, really good app, I only used a few functions but will try all the functions hope can boost the sales

Rebuff Reality
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
May 12, 2022

This is honestly the one-stop shop for all your app needs on Shopify and is very easy to implement. There are short sharp videos that explain everything really well too. I've gotten stuck a few times and there is always someone to chat to who can quickly help me out. Highly recommended it!!!

YardSuccess
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 12, 2022

Michael helped me tremendously! He assisted me with setting up pre-orders for my store as well as announcement bar update. Michael was very informative and provided additional info to keep me in the know and assured that I understood.

GLAMGIRLIFE
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 12, 2022

Stellar customer service. I submitted a ticket and within 15 minutes I had someone reach out directly. The problem was resolved in under a half hour from when I sent it in. The products offered are also a tremendous value given that you'd typically need a handful of apps to accomplish just a portion of what Vitals can do. I'm very happy with the product all around.

Galactic Snacks
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 12, 2022

The support/customer service on this app is AMAZING. They have a live chat that's apparently available 24/7 with the most efficient and helpful reps I've experienced on an app to date. I had a bunch of specific little things I needed to customize to my store, and one of the reps (shout out to Michael) was unbelievably attentive, polite and efficient. I'm so impressed!

Else