Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

cbdxgreen

this is the mother of all apps. if you find this app you are a lucky person. maybe the most complete app with great team behind, customer support very responsive . i recommend it 100%.

K9 Hero Store

Awesome Apps, Unbelievable Value, and the Customer Support is absolutely First Class! I got on chat just to ask a few questions, and ended up with my very own technician, very patiently making custom changes for me for over an hour! He didn't stop making tweaks until I was completely happy with the results! Amazing! Thanks so much Michael :)

Cycles Journal

So easy to use & helps me feel less overwhelmed, which is huge! It has most of the features I needed to create more cross-& upselling options. The customer service team is also amazing, responded almost instantly to my request, and helped me with a customization within a matter of hours. Thank you!

Canopydog

Great app, all things considered rather unexpensive.
Also a great support team that responds very quickly :)

Babes Raising Babes Boutique

This app has so many great features all in one! And the customer support is tremendous. I was needing to shrink the stock scarcity box and in doing so, relocated it and made my whole theme look better. Definitely recommend this app it's a great addition to any storefront.

CORIO

Very helpful support team. They are attentive and try their best to do anything they can to solve issues.

Trendsellerz

Great app with amazing support. Been using it for years now. Saves alot of money with all these features bundled in on app

HeartPupp

This app had many good functions with a easy user interface. Customer Service was fast to respond and kind.

DCC - Dogs Chase Cats

A fantastic app. Customer support is amazing, fast, and very helpful. The best $$$ that you will spend. I will be using this for a long time.

Kjoetcards

Absolutely love this! I had some questions about replacing the reviews and they responded so quickly and fixed it exactly the way I wanted. They also have tutorials on every topic, so that's very helpful. Definitely recommend this :)