VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Arctic Iron

Best app on shopify. Not that many people know about it. really fast replying customer service. Customer service feels like a part of my team and help fix anything when I update my theme. 30-35% of my sales are assisted by vitals. Must have app, pays for itself! Shoutout to Shiela A for being such an amazing help!

July 6, 2020

Honest and enthusiastic feedback like this is always awesome to read! We're dedicated to offering excellent services, day and night, 24/7

Elohim Sportwear Vietnam

I need their support, and they did it very quick and very friendly. I'm very satisfied, very good customer service. Thank you

July 6, 2020

We sure are proud of our Customer Support team and we think that keeping our customers happy and offering support as quickly as possible is the most important thing!

My Fond Pets

These guys are the best in everything, the App is value for money and their customer services are incomparable, they are always there to help. Thank you and keep the good work. *****

July 6, 2020

This kind of feedback is what makes us love what we do so much and what drives our Customer Support team to offer such excellent services - thank you!

The Flawless Brush

These guys are D-1 man. Customer service fast af and they help you 24/7. Best app hands down, you need this for every store.

July 6, 2020

We're genuinely happy that you've had such an amazing experience with both the VITALS app and our Customer Support service which we're truly proud of :)

Zandai

I had to change places on the product page of one of the applications and in configuration it was not possible, when writing an email they quickly changed it for me.

July 6, 2020

We're happy to hear that you reached out to us when you needed help! We're always happy to help and answer any questions and we're on 24/7 support

The Cola Club

It's a damn good app and a must-have if you want a well uniformed high converting store, Highly recommend!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for the amazing feedback! VITALS is an all-in-one solution for any Shopify store, and we're always here to help make sure it's a great fit for any theme or design :)

Cableling

Best app i could've got so far. They have ultra good support team can handle things pretty fast! Love the app and they make changes accordingly to your website. Definetly recommend.

July 6, 2020

Ultra Support Team - we definitely like hearing that - and most importantly we love helping our customers, and making sure you're getting the best experience possible!

Thedetanglingbrush

Happy with the app so far, also great customer service, they have replied to every email I have sent. I'll definitely recommend Vitals app :)

July 6, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - we're working hard on providing excellent Customer Service experience, and it's happy customers like you that makes us really love what we do!

ZodiacTheory

Very satisfied. Support helps in any problem you have and you dont have to wait whole day for the answer. 5/5

July 3, 2020

We are indeed proud of our handling times, and we're trying to help as quickly as possible, and even go beyond the scope of VITALS whenever we can. According to our latest metrics, over 80% of our inquiries are answered in less than 2 hours :)

Bars and Loops

This app has everything I need in one app, which is great because installing all these features in separate apps would slow down my website and also cost so much more. Best of all, the customer service is prompt and amazing. Don't think twice and get this app, it will make huge difference!

July 3, 2020

A big and warm thank you from everyone here at VITALS for such amazing feedback! We're dedicated to offering exceptional services, through our apps, our Customer Support team, and our continuous improvements - just check what we have planned: https://getvitals.io/product-roadmap