VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Zandai

I had to change places on the product page of one of the applications and in configuration it was not possible, when writing an email they quickly changed it for me.

July 6, 2020

We're happy to hear that you reached out to us when you needed help! We're always happy to help and answer any questions and we're on 24/7 support

The Cola Club

It's a damn good app and a must-have if you want a well uniformed high converting store, Highly recommend!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for the amazing feedback! VITALS is an all-in-one solution for any Shopify store, and we're always here to help make sure it's a great fit for any theme or design :)

Cableling

Best app i could've got so far. They have ultra good support team can handle things pretty fast! Love the app and they make changes accordingly to your website. Definetly recommend.

July 6, 2020

Ultra Support Team - we definitely like hearing that - and most importantly we love helping our customers, and making sure you're getting the best experience possible!

Thedetanglingbrush

Happy with the app so far, also great customer service, they have replied to every email I have sent. I'll definitely recommend Vitals app :)

July 6, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - we're working hard on providing excellent Customer Service experience, and it's happy customers like you that makes us really love what we do!

ZodiacTheory

Very satisfied. Support helps in any problem you have and you dont have to wait whole day for the answer. 5/5

July 3, 2020

We are indeed proud of our handling times, and we're trying to help as quickly as possible, and even go beyond the scope of VITALS whenever we can. According to our latest metrics, over 80% of our inquiries are answered in less than 2 hours :)

Bars and Loops

This app has everything I need in one app, which is great because installing all these features in separate apps would slow down my website and also cost so much more. Best of all, the customer service is prompt and amazing. Don't think twice and get this app, it will make huge difference!

July 3, 2020

A big and warm thank you from everyone here at VITALS for such amazing feedback! We're dedicated to offering exceptional services, through our apps, our Customer Support team, and our continuous improvements - just check what we have planned: https://getvitals.io/product-roadmap

My Ergo Stand

I'm currently using this app and it is coming very handy. Their customer support is also super helpful! I'd recommend

July 3, 2020

We're indeed trying to provide as much value as possible, not only through our suite of over 40+ apps, but through our dedicated Customer Support team as well. We're really glad to hear such great feedback!

LaLaRelax

Customer support of Vitals is amazing! You can really count on them to help you out. Very professional team!

July 3, 2020

Seeing this level of satisfaction is one of the things that keeps our Customer Support team so motivated to help whenever possible, and even going the extra mile! Thank you :)

SOLEIL SUNGLASSES

This is such a great app to use- you have all the apps you need in one place. Not to mention, the support team goes above and beyond to provide excellent service. I emailed them to fix an issue I had with my website's coding and they contacted me and had it fixed in less than 12 hours.

Ultima

Such a great app to increase your customer experience and order values. Recommend this app. We have found that with this app we have more subscribers and our customers are purchasing more. So happy we gave this app a. try.