VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

reludesigns

Vitals is one of the best app out there, easy to install and use, has a combination of different options needed for my store and I see they constantly improving and adding new features.
Their customer service is top-notch, the team is always there to help, thank you for all you do.
Get this app, don't doubt it at all.

cosmopin™

Great Support. The service was fast and helpful. I'd recommend to anyone who does not like searching a lot. Ask the support!

Grountry

The response is very fast. Can do whether I want in the page layout!!! Very recommend this app!!!!!!

mscrazytools

It is really a very cool application and the best thing in it is the speed of support and problem solving in a timely manner

SheryMillion

The app is very useful and the support is extremely efficient. Advice to everyone to use this 41 app in one

TRENDIZED

This app is amazing. There are literally everything what I need of. And the support is always here to help you when you need any help.

ChristmasParadises

I used this app and really help to achieve all. The all apps in it are insane. And if we have any doubts the 24/7 customer service is ON. No need to worry.
I willl recommend this to everyone. Its Dope:)

Pixcake the original...Le 1er Puzzle gourmand

Always good support. Lot of different possibilities only with one app! Gives more flexibility in time. We can change and test different strategies according to our market without changing app. Great!

www.work-tops.com

Really great app with many functions and 24/7 costumer service. I have used this app for about 2 months and I am very satisfied! Between the costumer service is FANTASTIC!

EasyFastKitchen

Really great app with many functions and 24/7 costumer service. I have used this app for about 4 months and Iam very satisfied! Btw the costumer service is FANTASTIC!