VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Stonesleep

The app is very good everything I have tested works without any issue.
The customer support is quick and very helpful they managed to resolve my issue with in 24 hours.

March 16, 2020

We try to fix any issue as quick as possible. Thank you!

Zawzawa Studio

I run Vitals on my store and its really helpful and must-have plugin. I recommend it. Everything I got here is a fascinated customer support real heart attaching supporters, I don't have any word to explain them. Thnks FOR THE CEO AGAIN.

March 9, 2020

Happy we could help! Thanks!

MyGizmo.Shop

I have 2 stores running Vitals, very powerful app. saved me a lot of time and money! The first thing I will do for my next store is setting up vitals.

March 16, 2020

We wish you all the best and we hope that you will create many successful stores. Thank you!

Makiddos™

Very usefull app(s) and the support team is awesome. They answered me instantly and solve a litle compatibility problem with my theme.

March 16, 2020

We're here to help in case anyone needs it :) Really appreciate it!

Janscent

Excellent support. I had several issues with my webpage, and the app.
A guy named Vladimir helped me to figure out the problem, and he did.
Thank you.

March 16, 2020

We will let Vladimir know that you mentioned him in your great review. Thanks!

clearproco

Amazing app have been using since December work very well! Almost anything we need to help our business.

March 16, 2020

We are really glad that you find our app useful. Thank you!

YURICA

Fantastic app, and the customer support is excellent. Replies are always super prompt and they always manage to help me solve whatever issues I have.

March 6, 2020

We are really grateful for your review and we promise we'll continue improving VITALS! Thank you!

JYTO shop

I only use this app just for one feature. There are other apps for that but this one in vitals works best for my store. I had some errors when first installed but got great support and got it fixed. best customer service!

March 6, 2020

Thank you! But it's a pity you don't use more of VITALS, there are 40+ more features waiting for you!

Smith & Jones

I used this app and they are amazing, it's a one-stop shop. Very savy developers too who would love to help you with anything. Amazing Support

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We encourage everyone to reach us out whenever they need assistance. :)

Luumyn

This is an amazing app and I found it very useful. The customer support is excellent too. Highly recommended.

March 6, 2020

Your review means a lot to us. Thank you so much for choosing and supporting VITALS!