Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Cartbase

Jam-packed app with so many useful features to help market products to customers. I don't think there is any other app on the store we love as much as VITALS! Very good tutorials to get you set up and excellent support. We were especially pleased with Gary from their support team. He did an amazing job in resolving our issues. So many unique code changes to get the smart bar working and other enhancements to the site. Very happy with his open approach to implementing our requests. A BIG thank you to Gary, we feel much more confident in running our site now!

Pup Republic

This app is amazing, it literally can do everything that I was doing on so many more apps. I can't wait to keep testing out the rest of it's features

Fairmontstore

The app is really the best I've ever tried. Top-level support, there is a special chat in real time where you can ask any question. I give 5 stars deservedly.
Good luck!

UNITUCHY

Glad about the app and its 24/7 service, very fast and effective, I have traied almost each inner app of Vitals and for the moment I'm feel perfect about the results, Thank you!

Hornswoggle

Great App! So glad I found it! I really like how it helps you grow your business. Great if you are looking at getting insight into your business.

PBeauty&Lashes

Estoy usando todavia la app en sus dias de prueba y en todas las dudas que me han surgido , hasta el momento, me han ayudado con mucha amabilidad y disponibilidad.

Chara Harris Online

This app is the best! I am fairly new at selling on shopify and this app has taken my store the next level. It's so easy to use as well. The video tutorials are really helpful. Thank you!!

5D with Timothy

The app is just amazing; I am saving so much money, but even better is that it loads my page faster. The more apps, the slower the loading time. Instead of 7 apps, I just use Vitals. Also, the support is excellent! Always very fast, even on the weekends. Highly recommend!

Feliminet

I like the app, very helpful! You have a lot of apps that you can use in one app. It makes your store much better and professional!

HealthZense

I use this app to give my website the a professional look, having animation buttons and helping me manage the entire website.