VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Teqbyte

Great easy to use and very helpful app with cool features to help your business scale! Highly recommended app plus superb fast customer experience!

TasbeehCounter.com

all round great app. has everything in one so no need to go looking for other apps. the Customer service team are always very helpful and very quick to assist when ever help is needed. thanks guys

SMARTEK

Filip was a great help. Very fast at resolving issues and very polite. The app itself is amazing and I cant be more happy. I highly recommend this. Save your money and loading speed!

Lenxh

Amazing team amazing app and exceptional support! I had an issue with the product reviews and contacted them, responded in the matters of seconds and got it fixed for me. The only app you'd need

Lights Range

I was able to remove many individual apps I paid separately for by using Vitals which incorporated numerous apps most of which I'm now using saving me tons of money. It's easy to use and support staff are amazing. They turn around my questions in lightning quick time and they know there stuff. I just can't say enough about this app.

A1choices

This is a great app and includes everything to run an amazing eCommerce store. The support team is very quick and fast. They solve all quires in a couple of minutes. Great app for everyone

Bicycle Booth

Great support and glad to see there are reps working 24/7 to ensure you are satisfied. Have yet to come across an app with customer service at this level. besides that, app provides bang for your buck by merging so many features into one.

cookiddo

the tech support helped me a lot, even thought some issues are not related to their app, but they still help me and fix it. Great team ever!

Refinemylook

My problem was confusion on what apps do i need and the expense i am happy to find vitals to integrate it with shopify. Very helpful assistants. Before thinking of looking for another app i look into my vitals first or speak with one of their assistant. My stress has been relieved. I hope they continue with this service and do not become like others when they get good reviews they give inferior service because of greed.

Cabana & Straw

Really love this app! I had multiple issues with my previous currency converter, but this app (with help of Rey) was fixed within 10 minutes. Also the possibilities to use other apps within the VITALS app is just perfect!