Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Momstamin

Location South Korea

The support is awesome. Quick reply and very helpful. Thank you so much for the fast work. Strongly recommended.

TecnoStrike®

Location Chile

a really awesome App and the support team are the best, thank you so much for the great work that you do. highly recommended

Onlinemarkat KSA

Location Jordan

i never tried an app as easy as this!! customer service is beyond expectations !! very professional and high responsive more over they are so kind and patient great job!!

Live Athletic

These guys rock! Great app with lots of options. I always seem to have a question or 2 and their service team answers it immediately

CuteCuddle

I'm a Shopify developer and I use this app on all of my stores that I develop using Shopify. Makes thing easier for me. Instead of using different apps for different functionalities, use this single app to have all of them on your store.
The support is super responsive and helpful. I hope they will add more functionalities in the future.
Thanks for such an amazing app.

The Comfy Closet

The Vitals App has fast response to questions with very good customer service with anything you need help with.

Practical-Store

Location Jordan

Great App it's helped me a lot, especially the customer's record "Visitor Replays" while they visit my website and see what's their reaction to my changes on the website. I highly recommend using it.

LudiLogic

Location France

Very nice application and excellent support "Costin C." Very understanding and solved my problem immediately

HexSizer®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've saved plenty on apps by using 40+ apps! The support crew is very responsive. And I'm not contacting Support for problems. I'm contacting Support for assistance in customizing my implementations, which they gladly help me to carry out. Great app. Great support. Thanks.

Bob has got It

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service they are very kind and solve every problem within seconds. Setup of upsells and anything you could imagine is very easy and you got a solution for everything in one App.