Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sixtyoned

Location Australia

Great app with lots of functionality. No longer using as I'm closing my store but a defs must have if I ever open another again.

Waste Less Green

I've been using this app on two stores and it really does a lot. Mixing and matching apps often cause issues and can also cost sales. Earlier today I ran into a error with my cart page and I had no idea what was causing it. I reached out to Vitals support with a screenshot and the best explanation of what was happening I could come up with. I went to pick up my son from school, thinking it would be a while before I got a response. In the short time I was gone, Leony was able to replicate the problem and fix it. Really incredible support! So far, Vitals lives up to its name, but today's customer service really knocked it out of the park for me.

Oma The Label

I just got this a app a few days ago, but so far, so amazing! They respond super quickly and can make aesthetic changes for the bundle. We sell jewelry so this app has now allowed up to let our customer shop matching sets.

douxx

great app, great customer support, fast response. Expecting to have more features in the future, big thanks to Michael.

jolicau

Nice app and the support team are very kind, especially Gary! I have some issue but they solve it in a moment

Serennity

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

From our experience we find that this application very robust, you would never need another app because vitals She has everything you need. keep glowing guys

Thriving sportswear

Location Germany

Just been testing for one week, but the app pretty much sums up everything you need. Especially the service is incredible, they really help you with whatever you need. Costin was super kind and helpful. Can recomment 100% until now.

Orton

Location Slovenia

App is awesome, definitely worth the price. Had a little issue with a pre-order app blocking upsells on Vitals and had a quick email correspondence with Costin, who solved it immediately. Five stars all around! :)

evoaks

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent App! I've never seen any app that provides this much insane value that this app provides & kudos to the amazing support team!

JEFGIFT

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This APP is very versatile, and colleagues are using it. Very good APP. The customer service engineer solves all kinds of APP conflict problems for customers in time, thank you very much.