Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Custom Feet Insoles

they have amazing customer service and have a lot of tools really they have everything that your website needs

Hekate Jewelry

I am using this app for many things, so far everything is great. I had a small hiccup with my Pop-up for email captures, but Shiela Ann P. was extremely helpful and even helped me customize the colors and font to match my store, so Awesome! Thanks again Shiela!

Melliflus

Incredibly fast response times and very helpful customer service. I contacted them to help me update the layout of my product reviews and they were very helpful.

Petsteller

It's just an excellent app because you get so much for your money.
The customer support is truly great and on point.
We recommend this to other merchants!

Awesome Stuff Store

We absolutely love this app! It's easy to use and has everything you may need for your store.
Excellent customer support too.

mavreckshopsclothing

This App is all that you need for your store no more extra fees don't waste time just go with Vital

Pawion

Perfect app. Excellent 24/7 customer service. Updates published contantly. Would recommend for sure!

Ordlive

Upsell Builder and Build Trust, this APP works. We hope that in the future, customers can decide the position of each function on the page by themselves, and they can also adjust the text size and center. We hope that customers can have more DIY places.

Escents Aromatherapy Canada

We use a number of options from this app and they've been simple to use and the customer service has been outstanding. They are quick to answer emails/messages and solve the problems so fast. Would highly recommend!

Tec Buddy

As a newcomer, this app gave me everything I was looking for and more when starting out. I found the help videos really insightful and easy to follow which guided me on my way. The support team are also first-class, quick to respond, and detailed with their information. A big well done to VITALS, keep up the good work!