VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

QuiQ cooking

I used this app to customize my product page and it really helped my page looking professional , I loved also the customer support they're helpful and they helped me using the app step by step and that's what I love most !!

March 6, 2020

Providing outstanding support is something we are proud of, among others :) Thank you!

JMARTIN

sto usando vitals da circa un mese mi trovo veramente benissimo, l'assistenza e sempre a disposizione per risolvere i tuoi problemi. Consiglio

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Sew Many Prims

This app is easy to use & works seamlessly with my site. Whenever I do encounter issues, customer service is always quick to respond and will work with me until the problem is resolved. I couldn't be happier & wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

February 28, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you find VITALS easy to use.

Achoora

Great app, they are very reponsive, helped me solve some issues with the app.
I highly recommend it.

February 28, 2020

Really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Truehub

Great product, one-stop solution for all Shopify apps, fast customer service,
100% recommended.....

February 28, 2020

You recommendation is much appreciated. Thanks!

Quurky

Knowledgeable and quick customer service. All in one software. I was recommended by 7-figure mentor Paul Ecom Swift.

February 28, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review here. We hope that you will become successful with VITALS so we hope to see you around!
Thank you for choosing VITALS! You're the best!

WiiBuZa

Vitatals can help us a lot in many things that should be done. We don't have much knowledge about how to use the app, but vitals make us less complicated in this regard. It is easy to use. And the most important thing that we have good experience with vitals is the help from the team. The vitals team is very fast and highly professional. Thanks VITALS!!

February 28, 2020

Customers like you make us feel that all the hard work VITALS team had put in was worth to make this app everyone loves. Thank you so much!

Athlete Body

Amazing app! Customer support is even better. Cezar is the man! Thank you again, for all the help figuring out issues!

February 28, 2020

Thank you for using VITALS! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)

OrthoPillows

This app is pretty good, provides a lot of functions in one small size, keeps page load good. Cezar is the homie, he has helped me with a lot of my dumb questions, I appreciate his time

February 28, 2020

We'll surely let Cezar know about your heart warming review! It's very flattering to see that our support team was able to leave such a good impression :)

Estherify

So many great functions for a low price! The customer support has been very good too. Simply type a query in the messenger box and help will be provided within minutes. Highly recommended!

February 28, 2020

We really, really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for loving the app. You rock!