Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TOP DESIGN™

The support service is very available &above all professional.Everything was explained to me clearly

The Mini Story

Super responsive customer support, helpful all the time. I appreciate how they always try their best to assist you when it comes to their app.

Gin Amber Beauty - 100% Natural

Quick, helpful customer service as always. By far the best customer service on any app in shopify! Highly recommend

Kwaf

Very helpful, very convenient, very great customer support. This saves me lots of headaches and I'm glad that I found it

Four Seasons Home Goods & Gifts

Great app! Get it now! Everything you need for your store in one app. You don't have to download a million apps. One app, that's all! Customer service is amazing as well.

CMT customs

i used this app to help me make changes to my website, there assistance was extremely helpful and i would recommend.

MyTrendy

really the best support ever, they always help me in less then 10 minutes and even provide tips for better conversion!!

Personalized Posture

amazing customer support, The app has everything at a great price. would 100% recommended to everyone .

Tinkaly

I have used this app on multiple stores and it NEVER fails. I cant recommend it enough - especially for the "spin the wheel" feature which SEAAAAMLESSLY captures email addresses. I've managed to gain 2500 subscribers since launching in May and for my little business, that's a big deal.. Thank you Vitals.. You really should develop a theme so that you can fully compete with Debutify.

StepUp

A friend recommended this app to me and I decided to try it because I'm tired of the many different apps and the cost. I appreciate that. Also, it's easy to activate, the tutorials are simple to follow and quite helpful. I like Vitals. Customer services responsive and helpful. Thanks.