Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TrustyHair

Location Italy

Amazing app. The assistance is very fast and helpful!There are so many apps that can you manage you store and make it faster

SC Web store online

Location Italy

Precise and accurate service. I am very satisfied. The operator, Costin C. was very fast. Thank you very much to the whole team

FurnPaws

Great Support! And a special mention to Shiela who assisted us with the issues we faced. You rock!! Please keep doing what you do.

MYPRETTYWEAR

Location France

Great App, and they have a great Live Chat, they solved my issue in less than 5 mins, and they know what they are doing. I've never left a feedback before but they worth it. thanks a lot.

Loop.

Location Philippines

Fantastic app. No regrets and amazing and responsive customer service. They also keep developing new apps as time passes which is really nice.

OnlinePharmacy

Location Ireland

Vitals really helped me improve my site - there are so many options to help increase sales. Their customer service is top notch and they resolve any issues very quickly. I would highly recommend

toothless.t

Location Mexico

Excellent application and support, far exceeded my expectations, Thank you very much Michael J. for your attention.

November 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Vitals!

Michael and the rest of the support team are always here for you when you need us.

We look forward to helping your business grow :)

Cheers,
Sneh

Light Love Shop

The best app, saves you money. Everything you need is in here. The support is great to if you ever have an issue

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

Time spent using app About 7 hours

We will be using this app because customer support is very accommodating.
Thank you, Michael.
I look forward to using this App for a long time.

Tots of Crown

Time spent using app About 1 year

Having had Vitals for a while I wasn’t utilising it enough and recently started to explore and encountered some issues setting up and understanding how things work but the members from the support team were brilliant and amazing in helping every single question and go beyond in helping me achieved what I was looking for!! Keep up the great work guys! Leony and John you both are amazing Thank you so much!!!!