Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RZE Watches (EU Store)

This is really a SUPER App. Has almost everything I need for my shop. Customer service is super fast to help tweak the app to fit our use. Highly recommended

Umbral Tech

This app is awesome, it has everything you need. Also, the support is just amazing, they answered my email in just a coulple of minutes, and with the problem already solved by them!

Cay Links

Apart from excellent customer service, Vitals definitely serves as a Vital app for all E-Com businesses!
Must try!

Purkratom

Rey was extremely helpful with Vitals, they responded in minutes and helped us with one of the apps on their platform.

TUSHCUSHION

Great app and customer support! Reymond particularly is always ready to help and communication is near-instant. A must-have

envyandfig

OMG, I don't even know where to start! I been seeing this app for a long time but never tried it. I decide to give it a chance and boy am I glad I did because I was having some issue trying to figure out how to use the app. I contacted customer service and in less the 1 minute Reymond in customer service answered and took care of everything!

Gifted Harmony

Incredible features all in one place and their customer service is beyond amazing. I once emailed them at 1 in the morning about a problem and they replied within the hour with the problem fixed. 10 out 5 stars!

RoyalDealsOnline

Vital is the best app out there love this app great costumer service! I recommended 100% quick responses when needed from their team!

Cha Da Cup

So far so good. has a lot of features, not that I'll be using all of them but you never know. customer service is fast and helpful.

AutoFull Official

So perfect!Powerful and professional!The professional team responds very quickly, can perfectly solve my problems, work stably and quickly, and is the best software I have ever used!