The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive set of marketing and sales tools, including dynamic product recommendations, smart upsells, and cross-sells. It's praised for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and data-driven analytics dashboard. The app's customer support is highly regarded for its quick response times and dedication to merchant satisfaction. Many find it affordable, offering excellent value by providing over 40+ apps for the price of one. Special mention was made of the support provided by team members like John and Mariam. It's seen as an essential tool for optimizing stores and increasing sales.

April 30, 2023

Kliphord helped me in a very simple way by finding the right words to explain the cause of my problem.
He even gave me some advice!
Thank you so much!

myfirstdream
France
8 months using the app
May 7, 2023

great customer service! Very fast and they solved my problems easily. I love that they have customization options

Kavyh
6 months using the app
April 20, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with John Paul B from Vitals customer service, and I couldn't have been more impressed with his professionalism and helpfulness. I had an issue with a refund, and John Paul went above and beyond to assist me in resolving the issue. Not only was he knowledgeable and efficient, but he was also incredibly friendly and made the entire experience stress-free. He truly went out of his way to make sure that I was satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend John Paul B and Vitals customer service to anyone in need of assistance. Thank you again, John Paul, for your outstanding service

Sniffyspot
3 months using the app
December 2, 2023

Amazing app. Has multiple basic functionalities under 1 app.

TGL Company
India
May 18, 2023

Very helpful support team. Great app. I defiantly recommend this app for anyone starting a store. Thanks heaps for you help.

Allegro Ascent
4 months using the app
September 5, 2023

24/7 attention

ADTEE
Nigeria
30 days using the app
February 14, 2023

So far so good. We use this app mainly for product reviews and bundling. There are a few features I wish it had but overall its pretty customizable and does a ton of different things. The customer service has been very helpful on helping resolve issues and answer questions.

George Hats
7 months using the app
September 10, 2023

So far so great

Toltano
About 1 hour using the app
May 20, 2023

Amazing and fast customer service! They don't stop until you are happy! Great knowledge. Highly recommended!

ThisAndThese
Norway
About 2 months using the app
May 25, 2023

So useful and affordable app. It also offers great costumer service to help you and guide you through.

MGoodsLLC