Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 20, 2022

Great App! It gives great insight into what your customers are looking at in your store and how they operate.

Authority Fitness
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 20, 2022

Whatever I need to get fixed I get it done every-time by the team with great support. All in one app and saves money from different types of apps

Merry Sale
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 20, 2022

These guys customer service is second to none! best iv come across. always there to help! not to mention the apps functions are great!

Crescentphaselighting
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 20, 2022

It really helped me make my shop more profesional and convert more! Really recommended for everyone!

Love Ikigai
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 19, 2022

i am using it since my starting , it almost gather all what you need , simple to use and also a good quick and precise SAV , thanks

Small Boss
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 19, 2022

I used this app to help me in my business and I received all help in real-time.
they did do everything most of the time. I give 5 stars for the good service.
5 stars for this app.
and 5 stars for their experience. I think they are the best in the market today. Good job big thanks to the vital team. it is indispensable.

Storzio
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 18, 2022

Amazing customer service, responded my concerns via chat in matter of no time and resolved the issue very quickly. Definitely recommended to all.

Anodyne.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 18, 2022

I want to express my gratitude for answering my questions extra quickly. I appreciate the help John Seth gave me today. Thank you for showing your great example of service.

Lime&Out
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited January 17, 2022

Vitals works magic! The app Increased my sales, customer support has helped me numerous times within just a few minutes. I'm super satisfied and absolutely recommend it to anyone else starting or creating a store!

bojovy
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 17, 2022

Great customer service. Responded in the chat and address the issue right away with no issue. Much appreciated

Fundemic