VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Baby Sleeping Bags

the best app I have ever seen and the support service really helps to their clients. Fast respond to your message

Kimy Design

I skipped this app because it is really fantastic, it allows you to do an infinite number of things and then has an impeccable customer service, ready to come and solve any inconvenience ... Top

icyskincare

probably the best customer service ive had using shopify apps ! they got back to me in a live chat and fixed all installation issues straight away! Vitalis is one of the best apps!

HeartAholic

I absolutely love this app, it works like a charm! It does not only have 40+ apps but it also as great customer support! All questions I have they answer and fix them with kindness! Plus they are super fast replying to the messages. Really recommend it!

blacknproudtshirts

This app really does it all and allows me to build a smart efficient site very easily. Support is also quick and very good.

Homers 3D Onlinestore

good support and good app. Highly recommend . good support and good app. Highly recommend . good support and good app. Highly recommend . good support and good app. Highly recommend .

Planeta Sencillo

Todas las funciones que necesites para una tienda bonita y eficiente, solo pido que sigáis mejorando y añadiendo funciones interesantes. Por ejemplo el bundle discount, podría tener una opción de salir en la descripción del producto en vez del checkout. Los contadores podrían tener diseños más bonitos, etc.

Genie Bag India

Great app, useful to do some many things. The volume discount almost doubled my average order value. Plus the live chat support is absolutely wonderful

URBAN CHIC CLOTHING

I love this application because I have everything I need for my business in one app. I have recommended it to the group I am in. Thank you very much.

Spedizione Gratis

Davvero un'ottima app, l'assistenza mi ha risolto in pochissimo tempo un problema. Super consigliata