Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 11, 2022

Awesome App, outstanding support. Super fast and helpful.
Always a pleasure to work with! Can highly recommend VITALS

STAY-BAKED-SHOP
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 11, 2022

great app and great customer service!! Even on a sunday evening i got a quick answer for my question

outdoor-vibes.de
Austria
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 11, 2022

I use this mostly for upsells and site optimization. It's easy to set up with just a few clicks. Moreover, their support is phenomenal. Probably one of the best I have seen so far in helping me as a customer.

Moving Steps
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 11, 2022

Great app - super easy to use, doesnt slow down page. I'll continue to use. customer support is very good and helpful

Switch Research
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 10, 2022

This app is a must! Such a wonderful combo of many useful features. Moreover the customer support is simply awesome! I recently installed the app in my store and couldn't adjust the font in the announcement bar to my needs, and Kliphord was extremely helpful and quickly provided support and adjusted everything in just a few moments! Thank you very much! ❤️

AFFORI DESIGN
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 10, 2022

All in one APP, Best app ever! Nice product 30 days trial. I have it in each single store that I own

EbikonSports
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 9, 2022

The app is top notch and the support takes it even a step further. Highly recommend! They really are the best in my opinion.

93Beauty
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 8, 2022

Thank you so much Team Vitals but I would like to say a special mention of John Seth. He was so very very helpful and patience with me trying to rectify some issues that were mainly from my end. Appreciate your help, appreciate your time and appreciate your great great service. I can't thank you enough John. The Current Converter App serves my purposes until other Apps.
God Bless
Pls continue on the great work.
All the best with the New Year.

Bluebird Lumber & Hardware Store
Samoa
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited January 8, 2022

Great experience ,very happy with this app .. customer service is awesome ..really helpful fully recommend

Zalidor
Ireland
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 8, 2022

Best app ever, all in 1 place, I use uit always in my stores, good job guys! support team is awesome and always are there to help you if you have any problem, these guys really know what they are doing, Vitals is a must in any shopify store.

Oternaly