Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

The Noble Caballero LLC

These guys are fast-acting. They get the job done immediately. You don't have to wait two or three days to hear from someone. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Only Lights Co.

Great app, but the customer service makes it even better! They respond really quick, especially when the live chat feature is available, and have even helped me fix some minor issues that were not caused by their app's features.

HALIPAX

Love the app, it has great features and saves me tons of expenses on apps. Works great with my store. The support team is phenomenal, easy to communicate, very fast, and efficient. Keep up the good work guys.

yoursolution24

Love this app. One of the best supports you can think of. Many services. I am very satisfied with this app.

Fasttiger

This app is fantastic, all in one is very usefull. The customer service is very competent and reactive.

UpVibeStage

Excellent. Very easy to use. And if need any editing or assistance. They are very fast to response! Recommended!

Elegant Mamas

I keep deleting my other apps because of Vitals! Probably the best app that I saw on Shopify until now. It is all in one, for real!
Bonus point, I was struggling to set up something in my store and contacted customer service, they replied after not even a minute and solved my problem in no time (the problem was from my end). Keep up the good work guys. The app is amazing and your customer service is amazing as well.

Tinkie Babystore

This app is simply amazing! If I had to pay for each individual app I used separately, the cost would be enormous! And what I loved best was the lightning speed response of the support team! They sorted me out so fast and are very friendly communicators. These help improve user experience, and for these I give them a 6-star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NEW CLOTHES

Great app, easy to work with and an amazing help center! I have used this app to fix alot of design features in my shop, and the help center answers very fast. I really recomend this app to everyone for there shop

Bercio

This app really makes your business easier ! You can find there so much usefull options for your business and support team is absolutly great ! You need to try this :) We recommend