Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Maureen's Island Gems

Love the app so much! Good live chat assistance. I commend Costin for going far and beyond in helping me. :)

Juorge®

The app is excellent because it offers more than 40 complete apps. These are not beta versions or half apps that don't work, they are real apps. Some of them are better than the ones that focus on a single function and cost the same price. Moreover support is hyper available and extremely efficient.
Thanks to them

RoseSkinCo

super good app! Does a million things, basically, anything you could possibly want is in the app, the team is great too!

Home SH Store

The app is so beginner friendly. It is a good app, I will continue using it as long as they do not increasy the price and they continue adding more apps inside vitals.

PILLS N POISON

This is only the second day I've installed VITALS. THIS IS AMAZING! Each app is so easy to enable and set up with a great user experience. I've deleted all other apps after I installed VITALS. Also, the support team is great, quick response, resolved my issues perfectly! Highly recommend.

directfitexhausts

The ultimate shopify app. Start here. You won't regret it. Crazy functionality and great customer support.

SARAH'S WHISPER

Especially good, customer service will help solve the problem in time! A particularly good software!

The Flower Letters

Vitals is awesome! So many great features and the BEST customer service. I send them an email with a question, and less than 5 minutes later I get a detailed response, and they've gone ahead and fixed the problem for me! Really happy with Vitals thus far!

Sanshee

We use Vitals for our bundling app and some other features. It's a pretty great app that covers a ton of ground and is user-friendly. That said, the cherry on top is how responsive their customer service team is. Top shelf for sure!

Juorge™ITA

This app is excellent! It contains many apps that are very useful and often better than specialized apps. Moreover the support is always available and stitches every problem extremely quickly. I recommend at 200%.