Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Karamel Beauty

I just got it and I'm really impressed with the different apps combined in one! I also love the customer service, so so helpful.

Snurfle Cashmere

Great app, heaps of useful features. I'm using a lot of them in my store. Support was super helpful too. Had some minor issues and had them resolved really quickly.

Ruully

Super good application for a shopify store, many useful apps and a very helpful and kind customer support service

Bajo Tierra Store

nice support and awesome team the best app, la mejor app por mucho
me encanto desde el primer dia que la instale

The Dream Bay

This APP is a CRAZY GOOD! Not only do you get 40+ apps in one which are all powerful BUT even better, I just started using it today and was stuck on a small technical problem with one of the features so asked for live help and Kliphord D. literally resolved my issue within 5 minutes!! This is crazy value of service. Thanks so much!

Oasis Markett

I love the app. help to increase revenue with all the add ons, and the support team its 5/5, its fast and get the work done. i recomend vitals. Thanks John Paul B.

Rare Planet

Very Very Useful. Chat Support is Tremendous. Highly Recommended for E-commerce players.
One Stop Solution.

pupalley

Excellent support. Michael J. was very helpful and went as far as to attach images to help out. Top-notch support!

Mheso Rebelle

So far it has been very easy to use and the support has been A1! thank you so much I will definitely keep on using Vitals

CHARM

This app is helping me a lot.
It is very complete and has many interesting features, it cannot be missing in your E-Commerce